• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who hopes vergils downfall comes out tomorrow

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.
I hope not. IN FACT, I hope you all have to wait until next month like all the rest of us regular buyers.

Let the hype consume your insides! Mwahahahahahaha

seraphmaycry

not really since the limited edition cost more then actual game and downfall combined WOOOOOOOOOOO I GET A DISCOUNT COS I DID NOT PREORDER

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
It says that it's February 28 on the US and March 5th on EU.

Well, it says on the wikia but i really hope it comes tomorrow(It's already 28 here)

AngelMode

not really since the limited edition cost more then actual game and downfall combined WOOOOOOOOOOO I GET A DISCOUNT COS I DID NOT PREORDER
I never pre-ordered the limited edition, I pre-ordered the regular game and still got the skin for the weapons package and Vergil's Downfall DLC...

It says that it's February 28 on the US and March 5th on EU.

Well, it says on the wikia but i really hope it comes tomorrow(It's already 28 here)

Really? Well, we shall see soon then.

MasterBlasterAA

Man I really hope it comes out tomorrow. I am so tired of waiting while all these gameplay vids and threads about the storyline exist. I have managed not to spoil the story for myself yet but I'm getting so curious. Need to stay strong!

Dylan20

It's killing me i got all hyped up just for them to push it back.

I hope it comes out today, If it does i'm gonna be tired at work tonight lol.

crush

I bet there soon will be mods that you can play Vergil in bloody palace.
Curse my out-dated computer...

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
And look, no ackonowledgement by Capcom of the UK and parts of the EU getting Downfall over two weeks early...yeah...I'm gonn'a question it even hitting on the 5th for ps3 at this point for us.

Top Bottom