• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

Who/How do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I want it to be Trish but I'm guessing it's going to be Lady, I don't think NT's ever played the original DMC.

berto

I Saw the Devil
What kind of statement is that? Do you have anything to back that up with?
Ninja Theory probably played through all four Devil May Cry games before even starting on DmC so they knew what it was about. It's called research.

It was the statement that the original DMC was the epidemy of cool back when they said it was made, that the music, the hong kong cinema influences, the action, it was said that DMC was a reflection of all things cool which it wasn't, that statement did not describe DMC well but rather DMC3.

Asmodaius

lady.....but of course it could be a new girl call tameema.

Tameema is actually not that bad a girl's name... But I doubt that's the case.
People are reading too much into the whole "Dante looks like Tameem" thing. I really don't see it...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think it would be beter if the name was tamina since that seems more like a girl's name plus it was the name of the princess in the sands of time movie so she might be middle eastern.

I saw the resemblance in the e3, other than that it's a bit of a stretch. But some Dante's reboot habits might be based off

@berto- I see what you mean but I still dmc was made to appeal whatever the creators thought was cool when they were doing the game.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
People aren't reading to much into Tameem and DmC Dante similarities. Don't drag me into a discussion about that because i got plenty of ammunition :D

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
^ True, Some people here are trying to repeat themselwes, if it come to comparing DmC Dante and one of dev's who created him. Sometimes this makes me sickly laugh, people this is shame :p

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
If anyone want to discuss DmC Dante being influenced by Tameem - make a new topic or we can discuss in PM.

veg-G

Mmm-hmm.....so what were we talking about again?
no more topic on tameem then (because people on this post have butt hurt alot.)
but yeah.....its either lady or some new chick. yeah i'm repeating myself.
wonder if she'll make out with dante. derp.

veg-G

Mmm-hmm.....so what were we talking about again?
Tameema is actually not that bad a girl's name... But I doubt that's the case.
People are reading too much into the whole "Dante looks like Tameem" thing. I really don't see it...

just sarcasm joke........geez u people really have sore butts. does wesker have to choke a bitch?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Her name is Candy and she works nights.

Yeah, I'm still pretty sore from the announcement. I'm still on the con side of the fence and have yet to see anything that will impress me enough to change my mind.

Asmodaius

so does anyone thinks this girl might be ethnic like being Asian jor middle eastern?

Well, since this is a westernization parallel world of DMC, then I don't think she would be Asian or Middle-Eastern, however, she could have African roots. She could have dark skin, or maybe just tan... with red hair and a foreign accent and be named Lucia!!!

... A man can hope. ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom