• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

which is better?

which is better

• Action

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Survival-horror

• Rpg

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Fps

• simulaton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fighting

• racing

• sports

• puzzle

• etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
what is your favorite videogame genre, i get action and shooters alot...but i haven't heard any resullts from you guys yet.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'm addicted to RPGS. I've played them all my life. For people who actually know me, they know I'm obsessed with Final Fantasy. :] Final Fantasy 6, 9, and 10 are my personal favorites. I do love survival horror games like Silent Hill and Resident Evil. Good stuff. Good stuff. Sadly, I suck miserably at shooters, and fighting games. Now I grew up with Mortal Combat and Street Fighter so I can play those with ease, but when it comes to fighter games like Tekken and Soul Caliber, I instantly get raped (not literally xD)by people who have played for years and know what they are doing.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Ooooh, all the FF's were good. Well, all so far on ps2 are platinum... and FFXII is going to head for platinum too. Too bad I bought mine already... but I just couldnt resist! :D

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'm such an FF dork that I have the whole seres. 1-12. Execpt 11. That one was a waste of my time and money. Sorry. I hated it. D: One old RPG I wished they would bring to the GBA (even though I have it for the Play Station) is Chrono Trigger. Such a good game. Such a VERY good game. <3 Also, Xenogears. That game was like a god. Xenosaga annoyed the hell outta me.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I voted RPG's for proper sit-down, take your time gaming sessions but if I'm short on time or attention, I go for puzzle games

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
RPG's are my favorite, but i do play DMC. Embarrassingly enough i used to play Pokemon gmaes and they were good i also used to play runescape(now very boring) which is another RPG. Now i sometimes play WoW and a lot of DMC. RPG FTW

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
There's nothing embarassing about liking Pokemon. I was obsessed with that stuff since I was in 4th grade and still play the game boy games. :] PIKA!

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
wow...i love survivla horror but tit's just that some i can't play because they're just absolutly strange and kinda terrifiying,like the SH series,the first sh gave me nightmares when i wqs little but now i'm over it and am very intrested in it's history...i am an RE freak, i have the resident evil archives book and used to nearly read it everyday:lol:

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I like action (MGS and more), platform, survival horror (resi), just got into FF (only got XII but i'm expecting VII soon) and FPS.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Hard to pick one genre over another as my taste depends on my mood. I do love FPS and RPG's though, i think i will go with FPS as i play more of them (as there are more out.)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I think it depends in the game as well. Just because the best game (if we could all agree to one) is one genre, doesn't mean anything. As Drakan said, the mood surely plays a great deal to that too.
And I voted Action since we are in a DMC Forum:p

Top Bottom