• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where is Dmc heading?

Where do you see DMC heading?

• I want to see Nero killed off

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I want Vergil to be dead

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I want Dante killed off

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I want Vergil to return

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • I want Sparda to return

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • I want Sparda to be playable

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • I want to see Vergil as a protagonist

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • I want to see Lucia return in a future dmc game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want the heroes to win against Mundus in the final battle

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • I want all the characters to have a part in the last game.

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
No it doesn't... I intended for it to say excluding Lucia, so ur wrong DA :lol:

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Going back to Spardas story then hopefully after that at the very most 2 games concluding the entire DMC series. With Dante and or Nero destroying Mundus and sealing the demon world away.

I actually dont want Vergil to come back at all. Vergil is badass and all but I think anymore Vergil would be a bit of an overkill. Dont beat his character to death.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
:huh: Vergil hasn't even been a main character in any of the games...

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
you now what do I want to see...
virgil comes back and kill nero and gets the power of sparda by defeating dante of course and when he gets the power of sparda he sees flashbacks about spardas past
now that would be cooooooooooool right?

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I may be the odd one out, but I could care less about Vergil coming back. Would I mind if he did? Hell naw! But I would rather be able to play as Sparda more than anything else. Sparda trumps Vergil!

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dark Esura;113516 said:
I may be the odd one out, but I could care less about Vergil coming back. Would I mind if he did? Hell naw! But I would rather be able to play as Sparda more than anything else. Sparda trumps Vergil!
Blasphemy.

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
LordOfDarkness;113447 said:
Not if Dante gets hurt, no...

what I am trying to say is that nero gets in touch with his evil side and bring vergil using yamato in an atembt to get vergil on his side but vergil refuse and fight him but vergil lose to nero becase he doesn't have any wepones and manages to escape with yamato and fight danate for the force edge and take it from him when he gets it (he gets the power of sparda of course) then he begins to see flashbacks about sparda and how he fought evil ( in the flashbacks you play with sparda )
finaly when he see the hole thing he return to dante and the brothrs fight togither again but this time they fight nero and (TAKE HIM DOWN FOR GOOD)
what do you think?

Esura

Bringerofchaos;113526 said:
Blasphemy.

So you are telling me that The Legendary Dark Knight Sparda doesn't trump Vergil? I seriously hope you dont believe that.

Esura

Ryuuji;113573 said:
what I am trying to say is that nero gets in touch with his evil side and bring vergil using yamato in an atembt to get vergil on his side but vergil refuse and fight him but vergil lose to nero becase he doesn't have any wepones and manages to escape with yamato and fight danate for the force edge and take it from him when he gets it (he gets the power of sparda of course) then he begins to see flashbacks about sparda and how he fought evil ( in the flashbacks you play with sparda )
finaly when he see the hole thing he return to dante and the brothrs fight togither again but this time they fight nero and (TAKE HIM DOWN FOR GOOD)
what do you think?

I dont like it. You killed off Nero! Thats my homeboy! T_T

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
We have already played as Vergil and he has done his piece, Sparda on the other hand we know pretty much nothing about. They could really put some cool new things into his character.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Koemi;113545 said:
lol but LoD, it's the tradition that Dante got stabbed at least once in every DMC game :$ (ignoring 2 )

But he's my man. I love him :lol:

And Vergil isn't over yet, it's foolish to think so ;)

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
darth_angelo45;114020 said:
We have already played as Vergil and he has done his piece, Sparda on the other hand we know pretty much nothing about. They could really put some cool new things into his character.

your right I didn't think of that

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
There are plenty of things they could do for Vergil. He will come back better than ever, I guarantee it ;)

Esura

LordOfDarkness;114038 said:
There are plenty of things they could do for Vergil. He will come back better than ever, I guarantee it ;)

Please get off Vergil's balls dude, lol. There isnt much they can do with him anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom