• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where is Dmc heading?

Where do you see DMC heading?

• I want to see Nero killed off

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I want Vergil to be dead

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I want Dante killed off

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I want Vergil to return

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • I want Sparda to return

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • I want Sparda to be playable

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • I want to see Vergil as a protagonist

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • I want to see Lucia return in a future dmc game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want the heroes to win against Mundus in the final battle

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • I want all the characters to have a part in the last game.

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I wonder... Where is Devil May Cry *As a popular gaming series* actually heading?

I mean. What will we see in the end? Something epic? I truly do not know what we have in store.

I expect many a great things to come from this series... Even if it means that Nero stays...

What will happen with Vergil?

What has happened to Sparda? And will the legendary story ever be told? Or possibly, played? And will he return?

Will Nero battle against Vergil? Or will Vergil return to become a protagonist?

Will anyone be killed off? Or is Vergil already dead?

These are the questions I look forward to hearing the answer to... By Capcom of course.

Where do you want to see Devil May Cry go? What do you see happening? Or what do you want to happen?

Please... Tell me your views on Dmc's future, and what you have to say about it.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
So long as Vergil comes back and remains a core part of the series, along with Sparda becoming playable in at least one of the games, I really don't care.

Admitedly though, I see things going downhill, Devil May Cry 4 was just proof that Capcom really are at the bottom of the barrel for ideas.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I know my friend.

And who voted to kill Nero off? Whoever that was deserves rep, as not even I voted for that option :lol:

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
there's all kinds of possibilities....we already know Vergil is coming back but i would like play a game with only Sparda and how he became so legendary

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^^ So vote for Sparda being playable if you haven't already :lol:

More for me, I want to play as Sparda in the last game alongside his sons :cool: And you then defeat Mundus :cool:

^ I could kiss you for saying that :lol: But, I won't :lol:

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
i would be satisfied with just one big crazy long mission where there's some sort of flashback and you can play as him with cutscenes and all and of course BP

^^^^that would be such a tease

Qairthra

I Punt Demons.
Either way, as long as I see Vergil again, it's all good. It would be preferable to see how Sparda became such a legend, however.

Janny

Dines with dementia
^ Totally agree. *chants* I wanna see Vergil! Imagine him in next gen graphics.. :wub:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I want to see Nero's limbs hacked and mangled and left in a crap can by the next DMC!

I would also like Vergil to return as a protagonist!

The other major thing was that the TRUE Sparda should be playable (i.e. mega devil):D

koibito

see i want a game that is a prequel to the prequel a game about sparda as the main character his history then after that one last game where everyone is playable even god *cough* i mean sparda lol

or have a two disc game, the first disc be a prequel the first disc is a game about sparda then the second would take place after dmc4 where all characters would be playable at one point and the game would be long enough to be able to play each character long enough (long game lol) and first disc would be just as long a game then the series would have each type of game

dmc1- the classic
dmc2- the sequel that kinda sucked
dmc3- the prequel
dmc4- the bad *** next gen game

then

dmc5 the two disc final game
then all they'd need is like a psp game w/ great graphics and classic dmc game play! lol

Koemi

half-breed
well there's still few things I want to play through with all the characters on hand:

- how Sparda become a legend and what did he do after he sealed of Mundus till his death
- time before DMC3: what did the twins do between Eva's death and DMC3 story? we know they were separated, but somehow possibly worked together for a while then separated... sorta... but what leads to the difference between the twins?
- how Vergil became Nelo Angelo
- who the hell's Nero and what is he??
- between DMC4 and DMC2: from what I gathered Dante in DMC2 is a lot darker than any other in the series. How so? did something horrible happen?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Not to sound like a b**ch or anything, but who the hell voted for Dante to be killed off? I really hope that person was joking otherwise I don't see why they are even playing DMC. That's like someone who doesn't like zombies playing Resident Evil.

Evil Nero

Vergilissexy;111087 said:
Not to sound like a b**ch or anything, but who the hell voted for Dante to be killed off? I really hope that person was joking otherwise I don't see why they are even playing DMC. That's like someone who doesn't like zombies playing Resident Evil.

Resident Evil 4 had Mutants I believe :p

I think DMC4 has opened so many new idea's for the series.
As so many aspects of the game have been untold , Capcom have no choice but to awnser them in kick-*** games.

And besides , if they don't half of this forum will deliver Chuck Norris round-house kicks all at the same time and transport Capcom into another dimension.

Virgil IS coming back! He must come back!

As for Nero, Surely he'l become strong somehow. He can't be weak for ever.

Could do a Raiden , ya never know ;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Who the **** voted to kill off Dante?

Vergilissexy is right, that better have been a joke :p

Great ideas...

@Janny: Vergil is next gen graphics= The epitome of super bada$$ awesome ;)

Janny

Dines with dementia
Koemi;111080 said:
- who the hell's Nero and what is he??
I used to think they'd reveal this in DMC4... So other than see Vergil again, I'm dying to know who Nero really is, who his parents are, why and how he got the devil arm. If he has any siblings or relatives. And how he keeps his hair looking so awesome. Damn my never ending curiosity...

And for those of you who hate him, just look at Raiden from the MGS series. He was hated in MGS2 by the Snake hardcore fans, but became popular in the last game. So you never know :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom