• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your favorite sword?

What's your favorite sword?

• Yamato (DMC)

Votes: 23 53.5%
  • Force Edge

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Red Queen

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Alastor

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Rebellion (DmC)

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Yamato (DmC)

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Vendetta

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Merciless

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Sparda

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Rebellion (DMC)

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Stuck between Alastor (the Stylish) and Sparda. Sparda looks like Soul Edge without the eye while Alastor...WHY DID I VOTE FOR ALASTOR?!?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Never really understood why some people like Sparda so much, it's ugly as hell (no pun intended) to me.

maxresdefault.jpg

Well, I guess it's one of those cases of "Non è bello ciò che è bello, è bello ciò che piace".

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Never really understood why some people like Sparda so much, it's ugly as hell (no pun intended) to me.

maxresdefault.jpg

Well, I guess it's one of those cases of "Non è bello ciò che è bello, è bello ciò che piace".
I'm thinking it's more because it was Sparda's sword and he used it to whup Mundus marbly ass. Also the gem's pretty and it changes form.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter

maxresdefault.jpg

Personally I think it's a little too over the top with the demonic design. That's why I prefer Rebellion (hilt is designed to look like a horned skull with a rib cage) and Alastor (a skull for a pommel, dragon/bat wing crossguard, and the hilt designed to look like the blade comes outta a dragon's mouth) but still look like actual weapons that could be used

These guys actually made a pretty sweet (and functional) Rebellion replica

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
I saw that when they first uploaded. Pretty freakin' awesome.
I did too, only complaint is I wished they had given the grip a paint over, or maybe some wrappings, it looks kinda odd compared to the rest of the build, overall though I love it.

One of my concerns with, if they ever did a live action DMC movie, what would Rebellion look like. If it's anything like this, no worries.

Top Bottom