• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats your favorite charactor on devil may cry 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shone93

1. Jester - He has quite a sense of humor ("Welcome to Hell!")and he is the funniest boss (even better then Agni & Rudra). 2.Dante - he´s cool :cool: no matter what. 3.Arkham - the dude is a better villain than Vergil if you ask me. I don´t like Vergil because he is too serious.

aka958

Don't trust people
Vergil on Top :p loved to play with him and fight him and everything about him! he is so cool
Dante on second. he is fun and so but he can't beat Vergil.
Nero on third. even if he was so sucky then it was a little good personality in him... and it was a good storyline (NOTE: Not THE BACKGROUND OF THE PEOPLE IM TALKING ABOUT THE PURE PRESENCE AND NOT ANYTHING ABOUT THE PAST, also sorry for writing big but that is for some to see what's standing there)

Little_Chazain

Hi every one I'm new on this site and i like Devil May Cry series very much so let's get to the charachters my favorite charachter is Dante because he is the best of the best I mean that he is not afraid of nothing he is always joeking and he is always funny and sometimes he is looking stupid :D:D:D and in the otherside Vergil is very cool he's a dude i mean he is very serious even when he's fighting :) but I like Dante the most because he is ''NUMBER 1 Baby'' and he always takes every sitoation like it's a joke ofcourse if it is too bad he won't if someone want's a chat with me my skype is yndostres ;)

Iced Digger

Virgil was always sweet. I hope in the future they put him in another Devil May Cry game, or at least his own. I find the 3rd DMC to have the most interesting story.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
For any other DMC I'd definitely say Dante but on this one I think he's far too big a prat- and Capcom then went on to model Nero right after this persona! :mad:
It has to be Vergil for me.

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
I like Vergil and Dante....HEhe.. I found no problem with Dante's personality in the 3rd game. plus through the game series's pergression he gets a bit more Mature.....Like in the second game he acts more mature than the 3,1, and 4 because technically it's the last game and he is much more mature... But in the 3rd game he's technically acting like a typical ,from those that I know personally, young adult male.. He's not being a prik but overly cocky.Thus Average guy behavior.

~Desi~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom