• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats your favorite charactor on devil may cry 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken(Dante)

Mine is jester hes kinda funny but annoying in some way i like to fight him hes not mutch of a chalange exapt if you playing the dante must die mode:D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Vergil all the way, baby!

I actually quite liked Arkham, too, he played a good villain (you know what I mean!) ;)

Keaton

Premium
^I agree, Virgil is fantastic in DMC3, but the relationship between Dante and Jester can't be overlooked ^__^

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
yeah well i love Dante...everybody here knows that... I'm f*ing in love with Dante!!!!!!!!!!!! but in dmc 3 i like Lady..
and omg the jester p*ssed me off so much especially in special edition where he is a boss.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I love Vergil too dont get me wrong guys...lol...brb gonna get my toast out of the toaster...breakfast time lol

Nel0Angel0

**** Nero, Vergil all the way, and besides I could have sworn this was Devil May Cry 3 characters!! Besides c'mon Virgil is cool calm and collected and the dudes hair is supernatural for sure. I wist I could wave my hand through mine and make it spiky!Basicly Vergil is one of the coolest characters of all time PERIOD!!!

ManOfMayhem

Vergil is my fave. I really dont like Nero for some reason. I cant wait until DMC5 comes out and then who knows who my fave will be.

ice_princess_d

ok for me its Nero then Dante then Vergil and finally Sparda. All four of them are HOT and im really in LOVE with all of them

Janny

Dines with dementia
Dante or Vergil, Dante or Vergil... Lady's a close second for me, I know that for sure.
I love them both, but I'm leaning towards Vergil for some unknown reason. Maybe I prefer his cool calm attitude as opposed to Dante's cocky attitude, I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom