• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

whats ur fear?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Bandoor;68883 said:
im afraid of dark black water with no one in it its kinda creepy.
i also hate roach's and rats, my mom is a artist so when i was like 8 she traveled to the maya village's in baliese and we stayed there for a week, the whole family went. i dont even know how they can stand sleeping....when your laying on your bed you look at the ceiling and you see about 50 rats living up there...and roach's all over the walls...anyway so this one time it was like 2 in the morning i woke up i had to pee so bad! so i took a flashlight went into there bathroom....which is a well :p and all i could see was about probably more then 500 roach's of every kind! so what i did was aim the light at every direction so they would go away cause they hate light but im not kidding you coulnt even see the walls or floor it was just roachis in there..so that pretty much shock't me with roach's.....and the last day we were there we were bathing in there lake which thats there bath and we saw this NASTY dead beaver or something floating right next to us EWW!...after that we left :p..but im not really afraid of rats or roach's just more gross't out by them.

Holy sh*twaffles! That sounds like a complete nightmare to me. D:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Devil Razer;68885 said:
I have a bit of Myrmecophobia. Its not too bad. I can tolerate ants but i woul prefer not t. The on their own is fine. but swarmed crawling all over each other *shudders*

I'm badly allergic to fire ants. Those suckers could kill me instantly if I was bitten. ): Our old house had a huge ant problem too. Especially after the hurricane.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
man, that stinks...such a small creature and yet it has the potential to cause u so much harm...im really sorry about that man...btw..rep added to all

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
It's odd, facinating, yet down right scary that such small insects can do such damage that can cause death. We don't have any fire ants around the area I live in now, but when I am around an ant bed, I keep away as far as I can... just incase. >__> Fire ant or not, their bites can hurt.

What's even more freaky is that I found out roaches can actually bite. I mean... just normal house and tree roaches bite people. D: I'm allergic to them too, but I have no idea if I were ever to be bitten by one it would kill me. A woman was found dead in an apartment from dehydration, and starvation. She had obviously been there awhile that they had found tons of roach bites all over her body. I wonder what causes them to do that? *Shudders* Yuck...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
well i dont know for sure. thats the first time ive ever heard that one..but i would assume the only time they would ever bite would be just the same as other animals..they only bite or sting in times of high stress..like if they feel threatened or something

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
VI-Rainbow;70215 said:
I'm not sure why cockroaches would bite a dead woman from being threatend. >__>

Maybe to train their teeths...?:lol: oh yeah,forget what i said earlier in my fan fiction.After i finished doing the fan fiction,will you plz edit it...?i reallly appreciate it.:lol:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Chaos Master;70216 said:
Maybe to train their teeths...?

D: I don't even want to think about that. I don't think roaches really have teeth. Either way, I don't want to find out.

As for reading over and editing your fic, sure. :]

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
well you didnt say wether she was already dead b4 they bit her...lol, maybe she got bit b4 she was dead..personally the thought of it either way just creeps me out...(shutters)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
What's even worse is that I've seen her picture from the lab reports. It's not a beautiful sight from what those people did to her.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ ah, the fear of death. I use to hate thinking about death, but now I told myself to except it and it hardly crosses my mind anymore.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Arachnophobia - the fear of spiders - that's the only fear I can think of right now but I'm sure of have more. ^_^

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
REP+....i pretty much dont mind the thought of hospitals anymore..its a second home to me now..death...well its gonna come soon anyways..why be scared..and blood..ive had so much of it drawn and gotten so many deep cuts i dont see me being afraid of it any time soon...although it kind sucks for those who are afraid of it cuz that just means if u ever decide to go back to playing ps1 games u cant play "D"...lol..ok im sorry that was a bad joke..i hope it didnt offend anyone

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I really don't fear death. Everyone will eventually die sooner or later. I don't talk about it much, but I think about it sometimes.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i think we all think about it at some time or another..the question is..does the thought of it scare u..my answer is no..i fear nothing except sharks...lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I think if you do actually see the grim reaper then i'd run over and kick he/she really hard, and then hopefully laugh before death.

I wonder what my last words will be, I sure hope there not.

"Don't worry, the drops only five hundred feet what's the worse that could happen?" SPLAT.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
LordOfDarkness;70366 said:
I think if you do actually see the grim reaper then i'd run over and kick he/she really hard, and then hopefully laugh before death.

I wonder what my last words will be, I sure hope there not.

"Don't worry, the drops only five hundred feet what's the worse that could happen?" SPLAT.

ok, i know this is suppose to be a fear thread but that diserves rep+ just for being so funny..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ why thankyou, I probably have more but I don't wanna go off topic.
but I did just mention a fear I guess, a fear of heights.

Top Bottom