• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

whats ur fear?

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
true..i guess that kind of was on topic...lol, but can u name the technacle term for it is the question..lol..i kinda just gave up on having ppl name the technacle term and just started giving rep for them having the guts to post their worst fears in a thread of ppl they dont know..but its fun every once in awhile to see if ppl actually can name the term..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ um, I can't name the term, soz, i'm sure someone else can for me.
And you lot better not use my fears against me, because if I see the grim reaper outside my house tonight i;m pretty sure that you guys will be to blame. lol.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
oh come on...i would only do it as a joke..and it wouldnt be the real grim reaper..it would be me in a costume..wich u would be able to tell quite fast it was me as u would see the wheels from my chair sticking out of the robe..lol, oh and as for finding out the term for a fear, just go to the phobia list website....they have just about every fear u can think of..and if they dont have it..it probably dont exist...lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ lol. i'm sure it will exist, i'm sure I heard that there was a fear for almost anything, weird. I may know if it was you I guess, but if it was night, and I was half-awake, half-asleep, and I saw you in a grim reaper costume, I think I would run away scared.

but staying on topic, I don't fear the thought of my death, I guess I just love living I guess...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah..plus they say that if ur able to prove ur fear illogical then the fear itself would cease to exist..if this is true..why am i still afraid of sharks?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
well I don't think I can answer that, but you have to identify what the main thing is you are afraid of with sharks.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;70388 said:
yeah..plus they say that if ur able to prove ur fear illogical then the fear itself would cease to exist..if this is true..why am i still afraid of sharks?

Maybe you feared that there are still things to be done in this world.Maybe you feared because you have something important to be done.Maybe...:unsure:

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
I'm afraid of trying new things because everytime I try to branch out if seems that I get knocked back into the hole I crawled out of :\ Kind of a "take 10 steps forward get knocked back 20" kind of thing

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
rep+ for sharing that bit of painful info..thats gotta suck..although u know what they say..if u fall of the ur horse..get back on and try ridin' again..lol...basicly keep at it and u'll eventually find something new that dosnt seem to kick u in the butt, btw..not to go off topic but can someone who has msn, i got a major question, it regaurds the program download...but to get back on topic..i believe the true key to understandting fear is the same as any other emotion...understanding why u feel that specific emotion..why am i afraid of sharks? as of right now i do not know..i hope to one day maybe see one kick butt psycholocist and find out but for now i must live my life in fear or sharks and comercials containing sharks...i do not yet understand my fear or them so i can not logicly hope to cure my fear....but i swear if it takes me the rest of my life i will discover the source or my fear and find out the source of it and hopfully overcome it

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I can share painful info, but I guess I don't have any. *Oh trust me I having nothing* oh and I don't have msn soz...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
oh my lord...a thread that i made is actually so hot that it made it to 4 pages....lol...i cant believe it..lol..well if anyone who hasnt posted in here has any fears or if anyone has msn and would like to help me out then either post ur fear in here or if ur willing to help out with my msn issue private message me...i could really use the help...im an msn noob..lol and i dont know if i made a mistake or not

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Nero116 hey, you sound pleased, this is a good interesting thread.
I suppose I have chlostraphobia *think that's how it's spelt* yeah, I don't really like the idea of being enclosed into a tight space, makes me weep like a girl. *oh, and I didn't see the reaper, so I live for another day*.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
rep+ for knowing the proper term but no being sure on the spelling....lol..im pretty sure unless i had the phobia website i wouldnt be sure on my fear either..lol...btw..just to show off that i know my phoboia one more time "selachophobia" fear or sharks

Top Bottom