• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What would you change about Nero

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
It is an interesting concept, could have the devil buster be a manifestation of the demon corruption from mundus when he was nelo angelo.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
It is an interesting concept, could have the devil buster be a manifestation of the demon corruption from mundus when he was nelo angelo.

Here's one of V's concepts that looks kinda Vergil like.

You can do a spinoff with V and Urizen on seperate paths till they collide in the Qlipoth.

I can see him using his cane as a makeshift sword and he'd have his version of DmC Vergil's pull mechanic.

But having his nightmare summon start out as a gooey hand that grabs enemies and pulls them closer would be cool.

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I like the finished v look, but be better if he had white hair, and it went black when he used his power.

I think nero as vergils humanity works, because that explains his arrogance and other traits.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I dont mind giving him an arc over multiple games. Letting him be a character that can mature over time. Its what 5 tried but didnt nail completely.

Anime/4/reboot would probably be a trilogy set in Fortuna. The reboot entry would deal with Fortuna rebuilding after Sanctus died.

In 4, Fortuna felt like a theocratic state so it would have some growing pains figuring out what to do next.

Nero started the anime as an outsider and he ends this entry as the champion of the people.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Might be cool to use yamato to split his demon side from him, since he is mostly human anyway.

Then maybe he would have more depth.

Top Bottom