• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What should NOT be in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
darth_angelo45;126183 said:
Thankyou, I was feeling like the only one who thought that.

I would be happy with whatever Capcom decides to do with the next one as long as it builds the story a little more than 4 did.

I thought I was alone on that feeling as well.
Great minds think alike I guess.

Kiluwastrife

about Storyline huh...

I have 2 Cards in my hand...

Continue the following timeline <which opens probability for Nero and Lucia to appear> + make a very Devastating comeback of the Legendary Dark Slayer... Vergil. :p

Or try another FlashBack... I mean FLASHBACK! When Dante and Vergil still together maybe? But then again, They would be too young to be a Hard Stylish Action Main Characters... aren't they? :b

Arwen

Lost Soul
IMO Trish still has something she needs too do in DMC. Besides she was the coolest DMC female. Lady and Lucia should be left out from 5. Sorry Lady fans.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Arwen;129120 said:
IMO Trish still has something she needs too do in DMC. Besides she was the coolest DMC female. Lady and Lucia should be left out from 5. Sorry Lady fans.

Whos the sexy asian chick in your sig?

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Arwen;129120 said:

OMG what if Trish turns on Dante and has been double bluffing him this whole time just to give Mundus the Sparda sword or something. :O

aka958

Don't trust people
It should not have a bad story in it like 4 had (with a bad background about the chars)

Arwen

Lost Soul
darth_angelo45;129833 said:
OMG what if Trish turns on Dante and has been double bluffing him this whole time just to give Mundus the Sparda sword or something. :O

Hmm not sure really but you have too admit being a part time partner too Dante isn't something she was longing for she must have a second reason too be hanging around still. Oh and the asian chick it Utada Hikaru. She sang Simple and Clean.

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
I feel Lucia should be left out but keep Lady and Trish should be left in it .. I feel their characters had more of a purpose in the game.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom