• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What model is your phone

Sparda™

Angel;179906 said:
If I didn't hate Nokia phones so much I'd revert back to one of their earlier models which has nothing fancier than snake on it :lol:

Ah, Snake!

Brings some good old memories! :lol:

Pantera Queen

Sparda™;179828 said:
This is the phone I've been using for several months, Nokia E51.

n-e51.jpg

Hmm...my phone kinda looks like this.I don't really know what mine is called:lol::p

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;179906 said:
Meh - I hates 'em. Maybe if you go contract, you get the decent ones that actually work but I spent hundreds on those phones and all they did was screw up.

Damn you! Im sure you cursed my phone, it threw a wobbler today. No joke, first it told me it couldnt charge and to insert a Sony Ericcson battery. Then it turned itself off and went to Czech language. Then i finally got it back to english and it wouldnt pick up a network signal all day and wouldnt let me access any messages or contacts. Been to T-Mobile shop and they were useless so now im doing my own maintenance on it.

EDIT* Finally i fixed it... damn T-Mobile staff know nothing!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
^:lol: At least you got it working

I'm thinking about getting a new phone, but I've fallen in love with touch screens already...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vauxchen-kun;180095 said:
fallen in love with touch screens already...

I personally cant stand most touch screen phones, they are so problematic and sensitive.

Top Bottom