• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What makes you angry?!

aoshi

When there are too many plugins on a webpage that i open jus to read lyrics. These pesky ads and thier plugins is causing my chrome to crash. Oh the agony is beyond words.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
The wonderful community on Xbox Live that either send friend requests randomly after a match, or go to the other end of the spectrum and declare war against my name via spammed messages and threats of being reported :/

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Oh oh oh - women with iPhones = no, love, you cannot multitask, So please stop texting and walking at the same time because you're causing everyone else around you to have to take drastic action to avoid being smacked into by some dozy female who hasn't thought of stopping somewhere sensible first.

Makes.
Me.
RAGE.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You know what really boils my p*ss? People who hate me for what I like, being a furry and all...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Liars.
And people who feel like they have to compete their children's habits and achievements with ours.
And people who bloat their own egos. I did this, I did that, look at me everybody, I'm so aWeSoMe.
I think I ought to remain a hermit.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
And people who feel like they have to compete their children's habits and achievements with ours.
Now THIS really ****es me off, that and far to many people judge a child's future based on how 'intelligent' they are at that one point, it means naff all.

Also I wish snow didn't exist, like, at all. I swear if it snows on my birthday I will metaphorically stab the first person that goes "Yeyy more snow :lol:".

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
SMART PHONES. I HATE THEM. I got a cheap Nokia. I am happy with that.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i hate snow i want it to melt when someone invents warm snow that doesn't go down your top then i'm fine with it but until then which will never come i hate it, it also make me really angry when i get hit by a snowball it makes me real angry for some reason and makes me seek revenge with an iceball >_<

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
''I am not allowed to talk about religion or politics on internet because you will be judged in seconds'' statement is my confidence going to the bottom at times when internet is being mean! :mad:

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Without question, I HATE people who think they are better than everyone else.

Those individuals who are rude and nasty just because for some messed up reason, it makes them feel better.

AND people who are disrespectful. That's probably the worst of them. If you disrespect others, you have NO respect for yourself - which is a very sad thing.

Rockrobs215

Come on, get up! You can do better than that!
  • People (most notably a large number of CoD players) who think that the one game they play is the only game that matters, and you're a nerd or uncool if you play anything else. Best part is when you beat their asses in said game and you get a negative player review because they're salty.
  • Lag in fighting games
  • Teenage girls of the attention whore variety on Facebook.
  • Console fanboys AND hater alike
  • Kids who whine about getting the newest tech every two days
  • Activision
  • Good, but not great, games that get glowing reviews, perfect ratings, and GOTY awards up the ass
  • Most post-2000 music
  • Micheal Bay movies
  • MTV "stars"
Just the first 10 that came to mind.

Top Bottom