• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What makes you angry?!

LeoXCV

Single life for life
MY COMPUTER!!!
Ordered DMC4 for PC, got the game, got a wired controller, installed and went into menu to test the control and it worked fine. Did a quick performance test and it was smooth, then I turned my PC off. Came back to it today and pretty much my entire OS (Windows 7 - 64bit) has gone bust. Safe mode displays nothing, no login screen, shows loading windows files, but then just loads a low res desktop with no icons (No keyboard inputs do anything either) and no way to enter restoration. Also I don't have any OS's on disk so I'm a bit disabled at the moment :/ Luckily I still have a laptop though.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am not really angry but really lonely. My father passed away last year and my mom is getting old. It is hard to take responsibility and grow up without the proper experience in social life. What I am really angry on is the rules and systems in this world that sets people as second priority and money and power as first. To achieve what? Perfection to get absolutely
everything you want. In the end you stay there alone with the best computer, best sound system, coolest house and zero friends you can trust. All I want is a natural life. Move on, find a girl and settle down. Despair is what makes me strong now I think. Because I believe in a future. Even if it is unknown. That mystic feeling connects me and my life. I found hope in the end of despair...

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Why does FB want me to confirm log in details with my phonenumber. I don't have a phone now!

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Why does FB want me to confirm log in details with my phonenumber. I don't have a phone now!
It should ask recovery questions :/ That's weird and dumb. The only phone numbers I know are my house phone and 999...

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Puh! They asked for all my confidental info as an alternative. No way!

LeoXCV

Single life for life
I got pretty ****ed off on the bus today when I saw 2 teen girls chatting away, while directly in front of them was an elderly lady forced to stand up since no seats were at the front. GIVE UP YOUR SEATS FFS, seriously! There's literally a sign next to those seats saying "Please offer these seats to the elderly and pregnant" :/

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
What did Capcom do this time -_-

1) They made Onimusha a Broswer RPG which looks like a character select from a tekken game

2) They made 25th anniversary Megman game an IOS RPG game....

I Could understand if the company was on a tight budget BUT THIS IS CAPCOM ! the business tycoon of video game industry why are they treating their important titles like crap ? i have no idea

Angel General

1) They made Onimusha a Broswer RPG which looks like a character select from a tekken game

2) They made 25th anniversary Megman game an IOS RPG game....

I Could understand if the company was on a tight budget BUT THIS IS CAPCOM ! the business tycoon of video game industry why are they treating their important titles like crap ? i have no idea
They're famous, so now they can just make crap games, people buy them, thinking: "Yay it's Capcom it must be awesome woohoo!" discover their true crapness, and never play them.

DAMN YOU CORPORATIONS :mad:

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
They're famous, so now they can just make crap games, people buy them, thinking: "Yay it's Capcom it must be awesome woohoo!" discover their true crapness, and never play them

Well its not even a 'game' Megaman is one of the flagship franchies in the past now they're giving it a ios app for a 25th anniversary

And for Onimusha they're not even making it a game.. they're just making it a crappy browser app for no apparent reason as if they wanted to insult Onimusha franchise somehow

Angel General

Well its not even a 'game' Megaman is one of the flagship franchies in the past now they're giving it a ios app for a 25th anniversary

And for Onimusha they're not even making it a game.. they're just making it a crappy browser app for no apparent reason as if they wanted to insult Onimusha franchise somehow
:I Yh it looked like a bad game from the video... Oh well... as long as there are remaining copies of DmC on Earth, it's all good...

Janoosen

Dark Slayer
This looks like a fun thread.

Teenagers who listen to their sh*t music on their mp3 players on max volume so everyone around them can hear it.
When said teenagers need to get hearing aids and my grandma has to wait half a year for hers because teenagers get priority.
People who talk on a cell or texts and drive at the same time.
When bad games get overhyped.
When said bad, overhyped games get good reviews (even though reviews don't mean jack squat).
That everything is about money. Money doesn't make you happy but without it you're unhappy.
Homophobia, racism, patriarchy, inequality, heteronormativity, and oppression.

There's a lot more but I'll leave it at that.

Angel General

When it snows, then melts.

It had to go and f*cking melt.
*cries self to sleep and dreams of snowmen dying horribly*

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
That I forgot to look at my profile when I had 3 posts less than now!

Janoosen

Dark Slayer
Taken from my experiences today to and and on my way home from work.

When kids scream on the bus and their parents make no effort whatsoever to shut them up.
When someone lights a cigarette in the middle of a group of people without thinking "Oh, maybe these people don't want cigarette smoke in their faces?"
When people rush to get on an empty bus because they somehow think that it'll just close the doors and leave without them.
People who spit randomly all over the place, it's disgusting.

I now suffer from bleeding ears, nausea, clothes that stink of cigarette smoke, and a sore elbow because someone tried push past me in the line to get on the bus and I hurt it somehow.

I need to buy a car.

Top Bottom