• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What makes you angry?!

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I just realised the other day how much people like to rant about stupid stuff going on in the world and let off some steam. (Me too.) So I thought this could spark some good discussions. Sooo...
What makes me angry?
-Religious wars - they make no sense???
- Trolls
- People who wear their trousers around their knees... #SWAG
- Wasps >.<
- Badger culls :'(
- People who only care about money who will eventually destroy the world >__<

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
-Stupid trolls on FF.net who tries to make you forget to write yours FanFics.
-Generally to hear profanities from younglings when playing on net multiplayer mode of your favourite game, when is obvious that they could not play that game beacuse of age censorship.

KRSkull

People who ask for spare cigarettes.
People who interrupt me while meditating.
impatient people.
people who drive there cars and think that they are above all humans.
Taxi drivers who pass me when i call them and stop for the person who is standing behind me.
people who plays with other people emotions.
Trolls.

Frazz

General gamer
I get very angry at ARROGANT PEOPLE! Also I hate people who are stubborn and ignorant as they can't accept any other opinion that their own which just boils my blood!

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
A lot of things make me angry but here's a few...

People who dress like complete sluts...
People who think they're better than us all...
People who disrespect others cultures...
Pineapple...
Hurting someone for no apparent reason...
Bullying...
Interrupting me while I'm having ME time...
A certain someone on here makes me angry...
Killing my mood...
Calling my brother incoherent names...
Disrespecting my family...
Messing with my friends
*as I am a very protective person of those close to me*

And more...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
At the moment... People who think all DMC fans are complete idiots and hate this new game. (Just ran into one on twitter.)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Believe it or not, nothing ****es me off more than an anime that nearly requires an onscreen death nearly every two seconds. *glares at Darker Than Black and Witchblade*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
kinda like saw

Well, it's really more the fact that in an anime, if I ever bother to pick a favorite character, they will die sooner or later. In Witchblade, that happens to be the MAIN CHARACTER at the end because the parasitic artifact they've been using crystallizes their body, and they turn to dust.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Well, it's really more the fact that in an anime, if I ever bother to pick a favorite character, they will die sooner or later. In Witchblade, that happens to be the MAIN CHARACTER at the end because the parasitic artifact they've been using crystallizes their body, and they turn to dust.

for an anime like elfin lied you should be expecting that stuff

i'm like yeah that guy is probably gonna die yes now ? yes ? no ? i'm like waiting for someone to die

Some anime's are just so cliche with their melodramatic deaths which puts me to sleep

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
for an anime like elfin lied you should be expecting that stuff

i'm like yeah that guy is probably gonna die yes now ? yes ? no ? i'm like waiting for someone to die

Some anime's are just so cliche with their melodramatic deaths which puts me to sleep

I just hate it. It's always so senseless and pointless when they die.

Angel General

I hate how in Death Note, the characters I like die and the one I hate lives -_- anime is all about being realistic though - if the good guy always wins then nothing surprises you, like in movies. But I do hate the animes where everyone dies, that just ruins the whole story, and my mood >:I

Gorbashou

I hate how in Death Note, the characters I like die and the one I hate lives -_- anime is all about being realistic though - if the good guy always wins then nothing surprises you, like in movies. But I do hate the animes where everyone dies, that just ruins the whole story, and my mood >:I

I think the fact that the character dies makes the character even better. If they die in a befitting way, it just shows something about them, I don't have the word for it, but something... that makes them feel like even greater characters.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I just hate it. It's always so senseless and pointless when they die.
After an episode or two it just gets mind-numbing&pointless because its just so unrealistic and overly-exaggerated

I didn't feel anything i was rooting for light from the beginning... and when L died i was F-yeah ! EMO DIES HA HA XD Yeah and then they had to wrap up the series by unrealistically killing light making him look like a generic psychopath

NEAR Should've died too IMO because he was emo too and i couldn't make out his gender he was a very young boy i guess :/

and women are portrayed so unrealistically DUMB in death note

Angel General

I think the fact that the character dies makes the character even better. If they die in a befitting way, it just shows something about them, I don't have the word for it, but something... that makes them feel like even greater characters.
I get what you mean, they seem like martys or something and appreciate them more than when they were living.
I just hate mine mother for criticizing mine love for Fictional Character
My mum would criticise me too if I told her that, because she's older she doesn't understand technology as well as you, and she probably wants you to like people in real life instead of obsessing over someone you can't have and be unfulfilled :( she just wants you to have a real relationship, and wants what's best for you so don't hate her for it.

In reply to Donte, I HATE MISA >_< and I was so sad when L died, D': but not Light >:I
SPOILERS - sorry -.-'

Gorbashou

I get what you mean, they seem like martys or something and appreciate them more than when they were living.

My mum would criticise me too if I told her that, because she's older she doesn't understand technology as well as you, and she probably wants you to like people in real life instead of obsessing over someone you can't have and be unfulfilled :( she just wants you to have a real relationship, and wants what's best for you so don't hate her for it.

In reply to Donte, I HATE MISA >_< and I was so sad when L died, D': but not Light >:I
SPOILERS - sorry -.-'

Agrees with you, but Light was cewl. -_-

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
/Death Note Thread lol...

Well actually here's another thing I hate:
MY MOTHER!...:mad:
Every time something bad appens to me, she makes it worse...
Every time something good happens to me, she makes it bad, then worse...
UGH, CUT ME SOME SLACK WOMAN!...

Top Bottom