• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your religion?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Sooo confused by the whole racism thing....ah well...

Catholicism strikes me as sometimes quite a hard thing to live up to - I don't think I could do it personally. I'm not disciplined enough - but kudos to those who can.

VERGISTAR = if you are going to make a clam of racism, that's pretty serious so please back up your post with some evidence

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
to whoever quoted me i forget who it was i am a wiccian...so yes i believe in more than one god

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I was raised amongst Jehovah's witnesses but now consider myself one of the more outspoken atheists. Don't worry I'm not going to denigrate any of the very many Gods conceived by the ancient texts that claim to be the key to the salvation of mankind. At least, not here.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Well, I'm a all round Christian and I'm a catholic. :D I'm just glad I wasn't born near WWII and I wasn't a Jew :lol:
(sorry if that was nasty towards anyone!)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
WWII wasn't fun for anyone. Churchill was crap at raising morale with his speeches, Hitler was bombed by his own forces, Jews, Protestor, and instigators in Nazi countries were cruelly executed, Nazis found here were imprisoned, many were hanged.

I'm of Jewish descent but I'm not offended. Really it was a rough time all round. (As a big understatement)

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
The dark knight;115214 said:
A athiest of Jewish descent. Strange lol!

Not really. The rub comes from the fact that Jews aren’t just a religion (like Catholics, for example), but a race in and of itself. So you can ethnically be a Jew but still follow another religion or none at all :).

Top Bottom