• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"What is that? Love?"

What would you do?

• Nero's way - you tell her you will protect her from anything, forever and ever until the end of time

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • New Dante's way - you just take her in your bedroom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Old Dante's way - you make a heart statue and invite her to have a tango

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • New Vergil's way - you say yes. You need a servant, after all...

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Old Vergil's way - you don't need anyone. You say no. Foolish girl...

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Never understood Dante about women. Come on, you have 2 amazingly gorgeous chicks like Trish and Lady and you don't even try to... do something with them?! THAT is foolishness, Vergil was right!
Or maybe he tried, but they friendzoned him, who knows.
Well I never tried to hold a candle to him :/....but hey....would feel strange if i woke up with girl who has my mother's face, huh.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Well I never tried to hold a candle to him :/....but hey....would feel strange if i woke up with girl who has my mother's face, huh.

You're right there. What a waste of a perfect body though! Now I understand why Mundus is the ruler of Hell: god-like powers? Pffff, he can craft gorgeous women, that's all it is needed!
Anyway, what about Lady? Ok yeah, she friendzoned you some time ago, but hey, you're closer now! Pull the trigger, Dante! Pull the trigger!

Oh damn, let's stay on topic now...LOL

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
You're right there. What a waste of a perfect body though! Now I understand why Mundus is the ruler of Hell: god-like powers? Pffff, he can craft gorgeous women, that's all it is needed!
Anyway, what about Lady? Ok yeah, she friendzoned you some time ago, but hey, you're closer now! Pull the trigger, Dante! Pull the trigger!

Oh damn, let's stay on topic now...LOL
LAdy ... umm will you go in bed with gurl who casually shots you in the head? I mean if I was Dante I was scared sh*tless about more important parts :I (wait can he regen THAT? )

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Damn, and he let you capture him?
Hahahahahahaha... I don't think he let it happen. But Veebee can be very persuasive I'm sure xD

Also I can't say what I'd do if I was a dude because dudes are*have* nuts and that seems to play a massive influence on how they think/act BUT I'm a chic and I dig the way old Dante swooned the fangirls. Stylish. I lyk eet.

Ps. Should we pg this thread?lololol

Top Bottom