• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What I'd Like To See In DMC5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Dante

Give me more power
These are a few things I'd love to see in Dmc5.
(And you can tell me what you'd like to see too if want)

[1].Online Maps:

1.have 10+ maps then keep them coming threw the psn store.

[2].Online Modes:

1.Story Mode] (So you and 1-4 people can play the story mode and enjoy it even more)

2.Timed Story Mode] (This is where you and 1-4 people race the clock to beat eatch mission!)

3.Team DeathMatch] (You and 1-16 people fight on a team)

4.Free For all] (You and 1-16 people V.S all and see who can be the master of hell slashing/shooting)

5.Devil's May Cry (This is where you and 1-8 people face off 3(Random) bosses+demons all at once!)

6.Hell's Match] (This will be a 1vs1 Battle)

7.Clan Clash] (This of course will be for clans to vs other clans. 1-16 people of course)
_Etc (lol i could keep going on but you guys get it, right?

8.Anything else you would like to see?

[3].Online Achievements:

1.You start off at lvl 1 and keep lvl up to 1-99(or w/e they want) and as you lvl you will get new things like (weapons,skills,diffrent color outfits/weapons,New outfits,etc) and new challenges to do/Ranking of course.

2.Anything else you would like to see?

[4].Game Unlockables For Online/Offline:

1.More outfits for the charactars.

2.Missions can be played with any charactars (so that means don't make the missions special for Nero only)

3.Unlockable Charactars Vergil,Trish,Lady,Dante's Dad,And I'm sure Dante/Nero will already be in it.

4.Anything else you would like to see?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Those sound like some pretty darn good ideas to me. I really like the sound of online co-op modes. Devil May Cry 5 really needs to add some co-op; I mean, c'mon. Devil May Cry is the perfect example of a video games series that could do with multiplayer.

darkslayer47

Lets see more virgil, and get to play with the darkslayer more. A co-op mode would be ok but idk how it would work on it.

ImNam

TheDarkSlayer
i wan dante , wergil and nero
i wan nero have stye

opps type wrong not wergil (vergil)

123zx8.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Durante

Dead
well its pretty weird to play dmc online since everyone will want to be Dante and there are decent characters what i really hope that they continue the story of dmc2 where Dante went going deeper to hell they havent finished it

Gunslinger55

I don't think a DMC deathmatch would work very well. Everyone would either be Dante or Vergil and just spam their most powerful attacks on each other. DMC was never made for a deathmatch mode in mind, so I can't imagine something like that succeeding.

Co-op on the other hand has potential. Maybe you could pull off specific moves with your partner and such. Would be more fitting than deathmatch anyway.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^That can be said of ANY vrs game dude. None of the DMC moves are cheap enough to make that an issue. Except maybe jump cancel.

A co-op mode would be ok but idk how it would work on it.

There has already been a DMC co-op dude.

Use Dante and doppleganger style and the second controller controls the clone. The only issue is the camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom