• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Goldsickle

If neither, then yeah, get the new controller, but also, get PS4-compatible screws that don't rust and immediately replace the ones that come default in the controller. That way if your R2 wears out again, you can actually fix it.
Where can I find these magical screws?

We sound like f***ing bots trying to advertise stuff, ha ha.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Where can I find these magical screws?

We sound like f***ing bots trying to advertise stuff, ha ha.
Get anything that's stainless steel, or coated with ceramic, zinc, black oxide, or nickel. Rust happens because of iron, corrosion happens depending on other material conditions that non-iron metals are resistant to, to a point. Like, avoid tossing stainless steel into a bucket of chlorine and you're good.

Go for "M2 x 6mm" Phillips flathead or countersunk machine screws if you want the controller to be smooth, but round head is great if you don't care for the feel, or want a theoretically easier time unscrewing the thing, or you could pick a different socket type if you have screwdrivers for those types instead of a Phillips (i.e. hex socket).

Black oxide (countersunk)
Stainless steel (round head)
Zinc-coated (wafer head)
Nickel plated (countersunk)

Lmao.

Goldsickle

Bought a Mega Man digital bundle on PSN which includes the "Legacy" collection for the classic series and it sucks compared to the Anniversary collection.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Oled Switch. I upgraded from my classic one since I had a bit of cash and I got the urge to do so. Funny, thinking about it. I bought my Switch to get Bayonetta 1 & 2 and I got this one to play 3 on.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Well two years after it was released I finally got the complete Friday The 13th collection by Scream Factory. The set I got had a disc that skipped (Part 5, skipped at two scenes) so I sent it back for a refund. I ordered a new set through American Amazon cause they had a 50% off sale, even with import fees to Canada, I still saved like $50.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
"Kamen America: Omnibus #1"

As the name implies, it is a collection of Volumes 1-4 of the popular indie superhero comic Kamen America. I forgot how pricey Western comics can be so I'm glad I'm back in full time employment to help cover the cost.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
New books from the thrift store, both for myself and for the Little One. She loves to read (aka, turning the pages and babbling on her own :D)

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Fatal Frames IV and V on the Switch.

I don't like buying digital games, so I made sure to import the physical versions from abroad.

Goldsickle

A brand new monitor.
Cheaper but bigger than my last one.

It's disorienting for me because I actually have to turn my head to see the ends of the monitor, like the address bar and tabs.
This is something I'm not used to....

But I guess the picture is clearer now.

Top Bottom