• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Aurelius

Suit jacket for my mums funeral tomorrow and Project Zomboid in the Steam Sale that started today.
My condolences to you and your family.

I got a $100 Steam card for Christmas and bought myself Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance and Succubus.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Suit jacket for my mums funeral tomorrow.
Sorry for your loss stay strong, hope your family and friends stay safe.
74b1a62232ab93a2148e328e5657477d.png

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Safety covers for electric sockets, plastic covers for table corners, safety straps for drawers...

... and a life insurance for myself...

... yeah, I think these fit together quite well.

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Bought 3 lamps for house, the kitchen ceiling from middle need to replace with better lamps, hopefully new lamps do better job then old ones :coffee:.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
“Something nice for myself”-wise: External speakers for my record player on top of more vinyl albums with some Christmas money.

Necessity-wise: … gas… for my car. Otherwise I can’t go to work :LOL:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Lawd halp me…. I just caved in and got Elden Ring :ROFL: RIP ME! Lol
Make sure to tell us how is it when you get to play it! :)

---

I bought solar-powered charger for our emergency packs.
We've had two backpacks (one for both of us) in our closet for some years already. Not (only) for war, but in case of a natural disaster, a gas leak, or a prolonged power outage – in case of any reason why we would have to stay inside for a while or take those packs and run.

There's a spare cell phone in there, but I just figured it's no use in case of power outage without the charger :p

I hope we never have to actually grab those packs but it's good to have them anyway.

AzureNight13

Premium
Make sure to tell us how is it when you get to play it! :)
I did the same too, have to say that im rather enjoying it at the moment.
I have a horrible habit of spending so much time in the character creation that I didn’t have enough energy to officially play after I was done. But I’m gonna try to play more this weekend :ROFL:

But in the meantime… no more buying video games in the immediate future because thank you gas prices :ROFL::confused::cautious:

AzureNight13

Premium
I did the same but then picked the Vagabond class and started the game and had a huge helmet and armour on and couldnt see any of the character anyway. :LOL:
You know what…. When your character takes off their helmet, I bet they would look sexy anyway lol :ROFL:

EDIT: I LIED! I preordered Strangers of Paradise…. RIP MY WALLET! BAD ME! Lol

Last edited:

Goldsickle

I got that Nintendo account add-on that allows me to play a list of old NES & SNES games but I feel like there aren't enough available and there should be more.

Other companies with the more interesting titles seem to just go off making their own collection, like the Mega Man collection, Contra collection and Final Fantasy collection.

At least there are still a bunch of first-party games, like Zelda and Mario but it would feel more complete with some Mega Man and maybe the other two Ninja Gaiden.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Saw "Warioware: Gold" on sale for real cheap and decided to pick it up.

For some reason I never liked the series as a child, thinking the idea of the microgames was kinda tacky. But after giving the franchise a second chance with the recent "Get It Together!" entry I came to really enjoy the charm of the gameplay and have become a fan.

AzureNight13

Premium
When it was surprisingly hot today and I suddenly wanted a Mountain Dew… and I got the dew :sneaky:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Didn't have any particular shopping just normal stuff for house but from vacation with family......not that much:
-6 type of incense for my friends as a gift :).
-DramaPhone, I love gramophone or old stuff and after million years I get what want, now I can enjoy classic music like an old man :coffee::love:.

Top Bottom