• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Last week I rented Infinity war for 4.99 and Fantastic Beasts for 2.99.

This week I bought the first issue of Border Town for $3.99, the first issue of the Dreaming for $3.99, the first volume of New X-men for $2.99 and All Star Superman for $5.99.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Jeez, what a douche. Did you report this to your bank?
Aye, they were the ones who flagged it to me. I had my card declined making an online transaction and so popped in to reactivate my account. What was meant to be a simple verification of my ID ended up being a 30 minute call with the fraud team and finding out some selfish git had tried to buy loads of electronics, pay off a mobile bill and some other stuff using my details. Bank refused every transaction and thankfully safeguarded my account, so no money lost. Just massively inconvenienced without easy access to money.

But could have been so much worse so grateful I'm with a good bank. An inconvenience, yes, but better than being robbed blind and nothing being done about it.

Seriously though, this sort of theft really effs me off - I can understand stealing to survive (even if I don't agree) but no one needs a 54 inch TV...

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
Aye, they were the ones who flagged it to me. I had my card declined making an online transaction and so popped in to reactivate my account. What was meant to be a simple verification of my ID ended up being a 30 minute call with the fraud team and finding out some selfish git had tried to buy loads of electronics, pay off a mobile bill and some other stuff using my details. Bank refused every transaction and thankfully safeguarded my account, so no money lost. Just massively inconvenienced without easy access to money.

But could have been so much worse so grateful I'm with a good bank. An inconvenience, yes, but better than being robbed blind and nothing being done about it.

Seriously though, this sort of theft really effs me off - I can understand stealing to survive (even if I don't agree) but no one needs a 54 inch TV...

Ahh well, like you said, it could’ve been much worse! My mym recently machine washed our card, and it still works somehow!
Some people really don’t care about others. They see money, they take; regardless of consequences or what the other might think. Kudos to your bank!

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
Today bought milk and my favourite sushi set. Unsure of how healthy it is, but better than what I’d previously eat. Gotta start dieting properly...

berto

I Saw the Devil
I do have the Graphic Arts book but I noticed, as I'm sure most people here did, that none of the interviews or commentaries have any of the staff that left Capcom. Even if the people who talked about the game did work on it they're those who are left. I wanted to see what the other people who worked on the project said. I have very poor Japanese skills but as I get better I'll be able to read more and more so hopefully, before long I'll be able to read what the book says.
185023491.jpg

Chicken. Pepsi. And milk.
Just don't consume it all at once.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Bought a book detailing the history and impact of the Napoleonic Wars since I'm such a history nerd. :angel:

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Bought Kiwami 2 last week. I finished Kiwami 1 yesterday but I need time to heal myself after that ending so it's gonna have to wait. I bought the Steelbook Edition which looks amazing.

Top Bottom