• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
One single ticket to see the excellent Romesh Ranganathan next year. Because no one will go with me. So screw everyone, I'm going on my own and it's going to be epic.

Have also bought tickets to see another comedian in March, I've paid the council tax bill and I'm about to go to IKEA and spend money on stuff for the house which I probably don't need but, y'know, IKEA...

berto

I Saw the Devil
I found a cheap copy of this:

87ce2ef7b6f7857fbf977b7ef22582ad.jpg

By God, it's awful. It's just the worst. Both this and the DMC anime are absolutely atrocious, each for very different reasons. The intro for this, the church fight, is just embarrassing to watch. Now, you might be wondering why I'm getting it despite my low opinion on it. Well, that's...

Edit:
I got this last night for the PS4:
deathmark.jpg

And today I found out that the western release was censored. I am livid about this. I am actually considering calling Aksys Games and telling them that I will not purchase games from them again. And I am not lying about that. I will, literally (a word I don't use just to be dramatic), never buy games from them again. Not unless they change their policy. I opened my copy yesterday and I bought JJ McField but I regret that even now.

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
I found a cheap copy of this:

87ce2ef7b6f7857fbf977b7ef22582ad.jpg

By God, it's awful. It's just the worst. Both this and the DMC anime are absolutely atrocious, each for very different reasons. The intro for this, the church fight, is just embarrassing to watch. Now, you might be wondering why I'm getting it despite my low opinion on it. Well, that's...

Edit:
I got this last night for the PS4:
deathmark.jpg

And today I found out that the western release was censored. I am livid about this. I am actually considering calling Aksys Games and telling them that I will not purchase games from them again. And I am not lying about that. I will, literally (a word I don't use just to be dramatic), never buy games from them again. Not unless they change their policy. I opened my copy yesterday and I bought JJ McField but I regret that even now.

I used to have Bloody Fate, but I got rid of it after a few months. At least Dante was likeable in his anime.

I bought a Detroit hoodie and got a custom shirt made with artwork from the Capcom Beat'em up Bundle.

berto

I Saw the Devil
The Asian version of DMC4:SE PS4 greatest hits version is on sale at Play-Asia for $23 for their version of Black Friday. This version is almost identical to the Japanese version, except that it supports way more languages, including Spanish.

devil-may-cry-4-special-edition-greatest-hits-english-japanese-407989.8.jpg

https://www.play-asia.com/devil-may-cry-4-special-edition-greatest-hits-english-japanese/13/708qt1

Sale ends very soon if you're interested and it's really the only financially feasible option left since the Japanese version is out of print, which means it's getting expensive.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
ae396a1c-adeb-46e1-9797-213ab7aae89f_1.20f2714d969d948747f59b930f356449.jpeg

GUEST_dbfda26e-aa8e-4bf0-b028-18b9c160269a

The FYE in my area is having an out of business sale, so I got both for $20. I also bought some new snow shoes and some regular shoes. Groceries for lunch prepared for the next 2 weeks.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I know the two voice actors who played Panty and Stocking, voice two of the main characters in the English dub.
What, you mean personally? If so tell them I thought they were spot on. I was actually very impressed with that dub.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
12 monkeys season 3 (10 episodes) on Youtube- 16.99
Masterclass All access pass- 180.00
Books of Magic issue #2- 3.99
Quicksilver : No Surrender TPB- 8.99
Hellboy in hell volume 1- 4.99
Catalyst Prime: Quincredible issue #1- 4.99

Depression makes me binge spend.:banghead::whistle:

Last edited:
Top Bottom