• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
See, Steve doesn't see the point in having the heating on. He's one of those "stick on another layer" kind of people - basically like the worst sort of tight-fisted dad. I go to put it on and he does that sucking-in noise mechanics and plumbers like to use when quoting for a job which is his non-verbal way of saying "oooh, bad idea, waste of money, why not stick on another jumper" sort of thing.

Of course when he gets cold it's an instant 28 degrees on the thermostat or else...XD

V

Oldschool DMC fan
It's a bit like that in here, but I just shove that heating on anyway no matter what he thinks. XD I absolutely hate the cold and I hate feeling cold, or feeling like I'm dressed for the Arctic in my own house. I think it's because when I was a kid all we had to heat this massive Victorian house for months and months while the heating was out of action were two puny paraffin fires and a tiny coal fire in the workshop. I remember shivering non-stop, or just going to bed and staying there because it was so uncomfortable. This place is tiny in comparison and I say we can afford to heat it. I like my creature comforts in my old age and all. 8D

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Ummm I brought my xmas presents for people!!!
I told my mother what I wanted for xmas and she said she will tell santa to bring to me !!

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
LOTS AND LOTS OF PRESSIES!
I have the most epic Zelda T-shirt for my friend (had to buy one for myself ^_^)
Minecraft tissue box- another friend is a mine craft geek and she constantly has a cold.

A magnet that says "What do you mean get a life? I'm a gamer, I have loads of lives!" For Minecraft geek.
Jewellery and Woman in Black book for my Mam
Game of Thrones books for my bro (he's not borrowing mine!)

Can't wait till X-Mas sales!

Lithyia

The Last Goodbye~
Most Recent: LittleBigPlanet 2, a USB Converter for my PS2 controller, and an Etude book for my clarinet studies.
Sorta Recent: A trio pack of adorable Yoshi plushies (a green,red, and purple) to give as gifts to close friends : )

V

Oldschool DMC fan
A tri-force glass suncatcher as a present. It's so awesome I don't wanna give it away now XD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Sonic & Mario at the 2012 Olympic Games... (i can't put Mario first), Lego Pirates of the Carribean, Rayman origins, a 4GB memory stick, air plant (for mum), a box of chocolates, Assassins Creed Revelations book,and a bottle of pepsi. And for tilly a play tunnel, tweeting ball and duck dreamies

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D and Heavenly Sword, looking forward to playing both of them :)

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
ICO & Shadow of The Colossus HD Collection
Dead Rising 2: Off The Record
Both for PS3 and I'm really enjoying both of 'em

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Too much food that predictably did not get eaten and paid some bills. Not-so-happy holidays for the fiscally responsible among us...

Top Bottom