• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
The only thing in the deluxe edition I really wanted badly was the original OST, which you could download for 3 quid in UK.

Someone I know got the special collector set, must have set them back a few Canadian $$$

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Finally got a Nintendo Switch with DOOM, Legend of Zelda and Bayonetta 2.

Fully intend on getting RE0, RE1 and RE4 when they're released this year.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Finally got a Nintendo Switch with DOOM, Legend of Zelda and Bayonetta 2.

Fully intend on getting RE0, RE1 and RE4 when they're released this year.
You realize you can get those... now...? Right? Those games are ports of PS4 games of same names.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I caved in and bought True Detective season 1 on youtube for 15.99

I also bought Criminal volumes 5/6/7 by Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips and Books of Magic issue #4 for 18.96.

xMobilemux

Supporter 2014
You realize you can get those... now...? Right? Those games are ports of PS4 games of same names.
The only RE games I can find on Nintendo's store are the Revelations games. I want RE0, 1 and 4 to play on the go with the Switch.

Don't forget Super Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
Not interested at all in Mario, not into Nintendo's kid friendly games, I'm barley getting into Legend of Zelda.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 however is on my wish list.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I bought Kingdom Hearts 3 yesterday. The people at Gamestop were nice to give me one of the extra pre-order posters they had laying around.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
The only RE games I can find on Nintendo's store are the Revelations games. I want RE0, 1 and 4 to play on the go with the Switch.
Yeah, but they're not meant for "on the go" though. They're meant to be played in the dark, on your favorite console. Trust me. I just played RE2, cranked up the volume, and ignored most spoilers, most everything else, and just enjoyed the game. I got so scared I screamed. lol.
Not interested at all in Mario, not into Nintendo's kid friendly games, I'm barley getting into Legend of Zelda.
I am completely dumbfounded at bolded. WTF? The art in the actual game itself looks very similar to the original NES game.

xMobilemux

Supporter 2014
Yeah, but they're not meant for "on the go" though. They're meant to be played in the dark, on your favorite console. Trust me. I just played RE2, cranked up the volume, and ignored most spoilers, most everything else, and just enjoyed the game. I got so scared I screamed. lol.
I've played those Resident Evil games countless times so they don't scare me anymore, but I love playing them so I want them on the go.

I am completely dumbfounded at bolded. WTF? The art in the actual game itself looks very similar to the original NES game.
Breath of the Wild is my first Zelda game and it's boring the hell outta me, I don't get the endless praise.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I've played those Resident Evil games countless times so they don't scare me anymore, but I love playing them so I want them on the go.
I respect that. Just so you know, I've played RE1, RE2, RE3, RE4, RE5, RE6, RE7. 2Remake was terrifying.
Breath of the Wild is my first Zelda game and it's boring the hell outta me, I don't get the endless praise.
Oh my God. That's even worse, because BotW is supposed to feed two things: NES art design, and Ocarina of Time. Basically Zelda games are open world, but with dungeons. The issue is, in BOTW, this game design was scrapped in favor of "unique experiences" as Miyamoto explained. But it's not fun as you notice. It's a good game, just not up to Zelda standards.

The praise is because the game is really good, the problem is that, the game does have a few flaws - such as foregoing dungeons in exchange for shrines.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
"Let's Rock Baby~"

KBAiC0dl.jpg

Been picking up a lot of early 2000's anime dvds recently and both of these came in the post today which is fitting as Gungrave was supposedly based on DMC so I hear. :thumbsup:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Criminal issue #2- $3.99
Gideon Falls volume 1- $2.99
The Tenth Doctor volume 2- $6.99
my heroes have always been junkies graphic novel- $6.99

I plan on buying a ps4 on sunday.

Top Bottom