• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Final Fantasy XIII, Golden Axe; Beast Rider and, God of War III (all on PS3). A £15 top-up for Nintendo e-shop (I wanted the TheatRhythm Curtain Call DLC and I also bought Pokemon Link Battle).
Paid some bills and bought some content for Daz Studio (Two outfits, a texture pack and a Cockatiel add on for my macaw model).

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Castlevania: Chronicles
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Dragon Age Origins
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles HD
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles HD
Resident Evil 6

Total spent: $57.87

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Tickets to DRACULA UNTOLD whoooo!
Also going full throttle and ordering gourmet food to be brought to us mid-movie.
Hard work does pay off....when you flaunt it in people's faces enough.
At the theater where I work, my manager is a big Dracula fan, and he's planning to offer these free Blood Slushies with each ticket to Dracula Untold. Pretty awesome.

I wish it came in a vampiric chalice. I'd twirl that **** around the theater like a Romanian aristocrat.

Viper

Premium
First, a moment of silence for my old graphic tablet, of the brand Trust, that served me well for many years until over the weekend it's problems evolved to constantly losing signal despite the fresh battery, making it impossible to do anything. You proved your name, old friend, you could indeed be trusted.

And now lets welcome the new one, of brand Genius, specifically MousePen i608X. Larger work surface, slightly slanted for easier use, acceptable price. And a free mouse that I have no use for unless my current one kicks the bucket. Oh well, it was free.:D

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Preorder for Far Cry 4 and the special edition game guide for it; some Halloween cushion covers, Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers, candles and soaps from the Halloween and Fall collection; new clothes, a load of candy corn, Halloween decorations for the house and softbox lighting with tripods.

Top Bottom