• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Happend to Vergil???

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ .lol. why would he want to? does he have a reason besides yamato?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Hmm, if he returns as good then I think they will just batlle :) and in the end Nero will give in and give it back - he wouldn't kill Nero .lol.- unless you actually want Nero to die?

Vergil_Yamato

As long as they bring vergil back i dont really mind what happens to nero
And i do sort want vergil to come back as a good guy but it wont happen and vergil wasnt really a evil dude

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I think its more likely he'll return good than bad .lol. :) but however you look at it, he needs to return :)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I think since Nero did what he wanted (saving Kyrie etc.) he wouldn't mind returning Yamato. He intended to do it after the whole Savior business was over, but Dante let him keep it.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah, besides it's not like Vergil isn't going to want it back .lol. and why would Nero need object? he wouldn't...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
LordOfDarkness;86906 said:
Yeah, besides it's not like Vergil isn't going to want it back .lol. and why would Nero need object? he wouldn't...

Well even if he tried to he wouldn't stand a chance against Vergil. He couldn't stand his ground against a "playful Dante" so he would get easily beaten by a "serious Vergil":lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Absolutely :) Vergil would get seriously peed off with Nero and smash his face in, then take yamato .lol. :) we've alll seen how crazed Vergil can get .lol. Nero wouldn't stand a chance.

Vergil_Yamato

Yeah but then again Dante has had years of fighting demons and that and vergil died for years im not sure how many years so Dante could be like a lot stronger than vergil

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Oh Dante is alot stronger :) but if Vergil got more power it is poss that he could return to his old ways :)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergil_Yamato;86911 said:
Yeah but then again Dante has had years of fighting demons and that and vergil died for years im not sure how many years so Dante could be like a lot stronger than vergil

Surely, but Dante usually doesn't use all of his powers and just tries to have fun. On the other hand Vergil tries to settle everything quickly, that's why Nero would have more troubles against Vergil.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ .lol. I dunno man :) he still needs the amulet to activate it's affect I thought?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Vergil_Yamato;86830 said:
Yay And vergilssexy thanks for the link i have loads of vergil pictures now and i feel like buying devil may cry 3 speical edition now
Ah, no problem. ^^ Yes that has to be the best Vergil site on the net, im glad you like it. You should definately get Special Edition too, it's definately worth the 20 bucks and more.

As for Sparda returning in a game. I dunno, he might, it's be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom