• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What got you into DMC?

berto

I Saw the Devil
My story is short but moving. It is a tale of a boy who was struggling in school on a cold rainy day. Him and his friends desided to go check the capcom page in japan and saw the DMC trailer. The end.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
My story is short but moving. It is a tale of a boy who was struggling in school on a cold rainy day. Him and his friends desided to go check the capcom page in japan and saw the DMC trailer. The end.
I could totally c that in an anime. Some kid buys a nu game, goes home, plays it, lightning strikes the house n the kid is sent to the world of Monster Ran- :D

kryptoknight

I got into Devil May Cry because I wanted a new game but funds wouldnt quite allow me to invest in something brand new, so i bought a used copy of DMC. And the rest as they say... is history.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

BRAVO! BRAVO!

Best story ever! I had man tears from such an amazing story!:'(

Here! You deserve it!:D
images

aoshi

First i was obsessed with animes that had swords like rurouni kenshin and inu yasha. Then i started playing DMC 3 and checked online about the game. It had everything i wanted in a game and then i was never the same again.

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
Saw the trailer/advert I think it was went omg that's awesome. From that I went to the game shop & brought it. Think it was on release day all the way back in 2001.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I got into DmC because of Trip's robot costume that led me to watching an entire walkthrough of Ninja Theory's other game Enslaved: Odyssey For Steroids-I mean To the West. Up until that point my response to DmC was' Dante you suck, you really suck'. Saw the very early footage of Underwatch not longer after Enslaved, which was the first time seeing real cutscenes in DmC, and just started feeling different after that. My doubts on Dante went as well from seeing how he behaved during those little scenes between combat. So it was the story/character element that won me over first before the combat did.

Now when I see trolls or really negative comments on the game from people, I just respond like this to them:

^_^ Fighting with kindness!

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
My friend had a demo of DMC4 on her PS3 so i decided to go to a gamestop to see if they had any DMC games (Didnt have a PS3/Xbox/or PC) they had DMC3 and that was the first DMC game i ever played :)

Top Bottom