• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Gets You Sad?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
What gets me sad is when my partner is in pain. Or when I miss talking to her, or I fail to help her. And of course, when she is mad at me because I did something foolish.

So, what gets you sad?

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
When people around me are hurting but I can't do anything to help them but most of the time, my stupid actions cause me pain.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
what gets me sad , is when people think that im stupid and think i dont know when they are lying ...

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
I`m sad if my frineds/family are sad or angry.
I`m sad when my countrys government or even citizens do foolish things that have no sense to them, wich results in pain/hatred towards them from the ones that arent responsible for what happened.
I`m sad when my favorite movie/anime/manga or even game characters encounter somewhat sadness.
I`m always sad =\
no, not emo...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Usually I only get angry/sad/annoyed when something unexpected happens and messes up everything around me. If everything goes as planned I can easily cope up with bad events=]

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Alot of things, mainly probably i feel angriest at the fact I lack motivation and i'll fail at doing anything. How crappy people are in general, I can't actually find anyone I really like in person or just bitchy. etc

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I thought this said "What gets you hard?"

Then I'd say allot of things.

As far as sad, not allot of things. I deal with problems very well.

Drugs and Jack Daniels! They make all the pain go away.

Sparda's face makes me sad too. >.>

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I think I cried for about 20 minutes the other day when there was a cabbage on TV. I kid you not...damn hormones....

Other than that, I'm a fairly emotional person and it doesn't take much for me to cry - usually gets me what I want, after all :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
When I fail to make someone see I truly care.

When people interfere with my business and hurt those I love.

When I miss speaking to the ones I love.

When I truly mean something, but someone doesn't believe me.

~Crap... Now you all know my weaknesses *hides* :ninja:

Top Bottom