• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think of Nero now?

You like Nero?

• Love him

Votes: 37 50.0%
  • Hate him

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • neutral

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Sicktress

Artist
Vergil_Yamato;139733 said:
I didnt really think of him as a cry baby

When Kyrie got taken by Agnus/the Savior, the crying and pounding the floor, then when they're inside and she dissapears, it was kind of annoying hearing him wail and actual tears come out :-/ Without Kyrie he probably wouldn't be as motivated, and again his humanity is part of why I love him but, come on? Giving up so easily after Sanctus stabs him in the arm?

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
Sicktress;140161 said:
When Kyrie got taken by Agnus/the Savior, the crying and pounding the floor, then when they're inside and she dissapears, it was kind of annoying hearing him wail and actual tears come out :-/ Without Kyrie he probably wouldn't be as motivated, and again his humanity is part of why I love him but, come on? Giving up so easily after Sanctus stabs him in the arm?

When I broke up with my girlfriend for 2 years, cause she cheated on me, I punched the walls on my room and headbutted the concrete. I did get a concussion, I broke my left arm.
That's like how it is with Nero. In that part, Nero thinks she's as good as dead.~_~

Well, if i did stab you in the arm, you'd wail like a baby who's got a 10-week long rash, would you? kidding.And the sword that Nero was stabbed with was Yamato, mind you...

definitely, Nero's great, and he's quite misunderstood. Please pardon him for being young and emotional.=]

Bonat

HELOO!!! I;m new to Devil May Cry, the Animated Series was my introduction to the DMC series and DMC4 was my introduction to the game.

Anyway about the topic Nero's swordstyle is repetitive its not much as fun as Dante(I played him from 12 to onward, still unfinished:D). Dante fighting style is cooler(favorite move from "trickster": the thing where Dante teleports in front of his enemy... forgot the skill name). Anyway I think Nero acts the same Dante, who is always calm and fearless, minus when Kyrie was kidnaped. He did lost his calmness. But his "Devil Bringer" is cool and it is strong too... Anyway I'm taking neutral side cause I like Dante more...

I like Dante more I think hes cooler and stronger. I enjoyed playing his character.

Sicktress

Artist
Actually, he did cry, there were actual tears: (around 1:20)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6z5MxJZJWU

Also, everyone's different and react to things differently. IMO, IF I HAD all this power, I wouldn't just give up and sob, but thats just ME. IMO, a protagonist should not be wailing all over the place (multiple times, mind you) and giving up so fast. Again, in my opinion he was a cry baby and of course each person can have their opinions and views, this is just mine :)

I still love Nero and hope he comes back.

Iced Digger

Nero cries, it's true. When my girlfriend was watching me play, she laughed and called him an emo. :lol:

Go get her back and stop crying!:cool:

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
Bonat;140254 said:
HELOO!!! I;m new to Devil May Cry, the Animated Series was my introduction to the DMC series and DMC4 was my introduction to the game.

Anyway about the topic Nero's swordstyle is repetitive its not much as fun as Dante(I played him from 12 to onward, still unfinished:D). Dante fighting style is cooler(favorite move from "trickster": the thing where Dante teleports in front of his enemy... forgot the skill name). Anyway I think Nero acts the same Dante, who is always calm and fearless, minus when Kyrie was kidnaped. He did lost his calmness. But his "Devil Bringer" is cool and it is strong too... Anyway I'm taking neutral side cause I like Dante more...

I like Dante more I think hes cooler and stronger. I enjoyed playing his character.

Well,HELOOOO there. if it isn't the campiest member of the board.

Yup, you got that right. Nero has a repetitive combat style, but it's up to you to "groove" it up. Practice with Nero and Dante diligently, and you'll find out that Nero isn't all that bad. Well, if you like Dante more, you have good taste, my friend.^_^

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
Iced Digger;140397 said:
Nero cries, it's true. When my girlfriend was watching me play, she laughed and called him an emo. :lol:

Go get her back and stop crying!:cool:

umm...your girlfriend's hardcore, Dig! haha...>_<

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Been quite interesting to see how the poll is panning out - and the number of people willing to change their opinion of Nero since DMC 4 came out...

Top Bottom