• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think DmC Vergil(if he is in it)will look like?

ReRave

smug jerk
To understand women & gay(but mostly women) one must first be open minded in terms of looks & thoughts.

Where the **** do you come from? In my country, women are people and you can talk to them without being a macho asshat and without being a condescending idiot.
Please stop spouting this sexist bullshit, because it's making my eyes bleed so hard.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Where the **** do you come from? In my country, women are people and you can talk to them without being a macho asshat and without being a condescending idiot.
Please stop spouting this sexist bullshit, because it's making my eyes bleed so hard.
I am from America.

Oh sorry but didn't mean to come off like that but i have a different perception on looks & what attracts sexes to the other sex. I one time played with a Barbie doll set(not mine my cousin's) to see why girls liked them.....that didn't go well...I then learned that many girls weren't into that doll stuff because of reasons why guys like boys stuff....its mostly a propaganda issue....and I should shut up now.

I highly doubt finding other men attractive to understand women's view better is considered something a macho asshat would do. In fact its hard for any straight man to find or admit any guy is good lucking.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
ReRave's from Germany.

Ah! It makes sense! Only in Germany will they have macho asshats!
I'll take your word for it.

oon topic- i rather see him with a blue/gray coat like in the fanart i posted than all black.
Him having a country patch on his jacket would be cool but which country?

crush

Ooh...I want one of those hats. I'll wear it on my head though.
I'll take your word for it.

oon topic- i rather see him with a blue/gray coat like in the fanart i posted than all black.
Him having a country patch on his jacket would be cool but which country?
It will be fun if it's scotland and Vergil is revealed having a tremendous Scottish accent.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

images
how about this?? i would really like vergil looking like that :D

Top Bottom