• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think DmC Vergil(if he is in it)will look like?

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I too have to admit, the order wearing that mask is freaking stupid. It's like when the Predator hung that one guy in AVPR, despite trying to cover his tracks, for the soul fact that he did it in the first movie..

Anonymous wears the Fawkes mask because of the cultural impact V for Vendetta had on the group.

You'd think this group would wear a variety of mask to hide the fact that they are a group, as they are not trying to make themselves known to the human world, but instead they have uniforms, purely because Anonymous has a similar mask.

It's a huge freaking plot hole, and Ninja Theory just ignores it.

Way to go, Capcom, you picked excellent story tellers.

.......Plot hole???

Man that word brings back a lot of bad memories.

Dude its a mask it doesn't matter. Plus The Order isn't trying to hide themselves from the world...if they were why would their leader make a video & broadcast it with their logo & even name. They're just like other rebellion/terrorist groups(Al Qaeda, Anonymous, & etc)....I think The Order would careless about going on about their operations in the secret. The fact they let Dante, a person who has been accused of many crimes in the media & is branded as a terrorist as part of their group, wander around the city freely without a mask or a hidden identity more of a problem then some stupid mask.

They probably wear those masks when they do any missions or activities that might make them known but wander the city as common civilians without any masks or hidden identification (like Kat although she does wear a hood).

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I too have to admit, the order wearing that mask is freaking stupid. It's like when the Predator hung that one guy in AVPR, despite trying to cover his tracks, for the soul fact that he did it in the first movie..

Anonymous wears the Fawkes mask because of the cultural impact V for Vendetta had on the group.

You'd think this group would wear a variety of mask to hide the fact that they are a group, as they are not trying to make themselves known to the human world, but instead they have uniforms, purely because Anonymous has a similar mask.

uniforms? they all wear the same mask?
we've only seen the leader. that's one person, so how can you say ALL of the order is wearing uniforms when we've only seen one character? according to 4chan. that's just the dark blue trench coat he wears all the time. we've seen kat; she's a member of the order, does she wear a uniform...nope. also, how do you know that the leader isn't the only one with a mask?
if anything the mask is just a small small reference to anonymous.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

you do realize we have seen only one guy of this group right?

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
tumblr_m7kqi7bi8C1r4zon9o1_100.png

somekidfromthe90's

Whoa wtf? Since when do we know the order wears uniforms? How do we know there aren't a variety of masks? Maybe the masked man was the only one to show himself...other than that all the stuff about them wearing uniforms and masks is complete BS.

Agility

"Known"

Lol oh you...

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

images

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
.....Onto the topic of a possible DmC Vergil as long as this Vergil doesn't get captured & is used as Mundus's minion & is later killed. I'll be fine. I'm more concerned about his character, role, & personality rather than his looks.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
.....Onto the topic of a possible DmC Vergil as long as this Vergil doesn't get captured & is used as Mundus's minion & is later killed. I'll be fine. I'm more concerned about his character, role, & personality rather than his looks.

I don't want this Vergil to be "power hungry." That characters been over used and if he is, I hope it's better then the old Vergil cause he was straight up boring.

Top Bottom