• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think DmC Vergil(if he is in it)will look like?

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
he could look like major zod from smallville.
Kneel before Vergil.

If the masked man is Vergil, then I have two things to say. His mask should be dark blue instead of green and the mask is uncool.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
It's a white mask with a smile and rose red cheeks. Not all that flashy.:/
In the end, it's just a mask. It's not the look of the mask that will decide if Vergil(I assume it's him) will be badass, but what he has to offer as a character. For now, I'm not impressed and DMC Vergil still holds the crown.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
In the end, it's just a mask. It's not the look of the mask that will decide if Vergil(I assume it's him) will be badass, but what he has to offer as a character. For now, I'm not impressed and DMC Vergil still holds the crown.

I didn't mean the mask in general, I ment how does V's mask look cool? Looks like any other whte mask.

Agility

"Known"
He'll look like Dante but more "Formal."

Can anyone not see the vest on the inside of his coat?

I truly believe that's Vergil and I bet, he helps Dante get his devil trigger during an intiation fight.

I'm certain it'll be something like this.

He's wearing the mask and he says to Dante. "So you are the kid who lost his family to demons? How did you feel when they tortured you? Did you feel helpless? Did you feel weak?"

Then of course Dante explodes in a fit of rage.

crush

I didn't mean the mask in general, I ment how does V's mask look cool? Looks like any other whte mask.
Well to know that you have to know what that mask is.
The mask is said to be the face of Guy fawkes sent to his death
Treason was the most heaviest crime you could commit in those days in England. And you would get hanged drawn and quatered.
Yes, but he is smiling without a flinch, Badass isn't it?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i think DmC vergil would look something like this:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=vergil&offset=144#/d2661oz
or it would be completely amazing! if he looked like this:
vergil.jpg

and his dt would look something like this:
http://vergilfanclub.deviantart.com/gallery/?set=18008848&offset=48#/d4dpy2j

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I too have to admit, the order wearing that mask is freaking stupid. It's like when the Predator hung that one guy in AVPR, despite trying to cover his tracks, for the soul fact that he did it in the first movie..

Anonymous wears the Fawkes mask because of the cultural impact V for Vendetta had on the group.

You'd think this group would wear a variety of mask to hide the fact that they are a group, as they are not trying to make themselves known to the human world, but instead they have uniforms, purely because Anonymous has a similar mask.

It's a huge freaking plot hole, and Ninja Theory just ignores it.

Way to go, Capcom, you picked excellent story tellers.

Top Bottom