• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think DmC Vergil(if he is in it)will look like?

Tiran

The great pretender.
Neo-Verg...? Here you go.

5695406a31b7196ef36d17395dda9ead.jpg
41fa0ce36977618ae7fdd6d978883b04bn.jpg

... 'Nuff said.

crush

Kristen Stewart??? Nope still don't find her attractive. Same goes for Mila Juvowitz or whatever the hell her name is. That chick in those Resident Evil movies.
I'll bet my lunch pizza that you'd love the fanservice nude scene lol.
It's so much fun she is liked by her director/groom so much that the movie is more like "super mira time". than resident Evil.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I'll bet my lunch pizza that you'd love the fanservice nude scene lol.
It's so much fun she is liked by her director/groom so much that the movie is more like "super mira time". than resident Evil.
I never once called that movie "Resident Evil" I refer to it by its project title "AnotherSh*ttyMovieMadeByRetardsInHolloywood".

Plus Mila nude......I'd rather see turtles having sex.

turtle-sex1.jpg

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
The second picture doesn't even look like anything from DMC. Giant super mechs not even the urban & modernized DmC does that.

I sense an Anarchy Reigns vibe from the second picture.......man I want that game so bad right now.
okayguy.jpg

F*cking Sega

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I never once called that movie "Resident Evil" I refer to it by its project title "AnotherSh*ttyMovieMadeByRetardsInHolloywood".

Plus Mila nude......I'd rather see turtles having sex.

turtle-sex1.jpg

I never could understand that. THe Resident Evil movies have great CGI, alright special affects, and some actors/actresses are better then others. The only thing I can gather why RE fans don't like the movies is because the plot has nothing to do with the RE games and Leon or Chris aren't the main characters.

AngelMode

The second picture doesn't even look like anything from DMC. Giant super mechs not even the urban & modernized DmC does that.
I think he was going for the character having something like a modernized Beowulf. LOL

The first picture looks like it could be it but the design around the neck is different from the guy in the mask... still, pretty cool.

i just hope he looks like a dude and not his sister.

please dont be a trap.

Angry fanboys might just nuke Cambridge if that were to happen XD

Railazel

The only thing I can gather why RE fans don't like the movies is because the plot has nothing to do with the RE games and Leon or Chris aren't the main characters.

That's the only reason. Why make a movie about a game that doesn't have anything about the games it is named from?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think he was going for the character having something like a modernized Beowulf. LOL

The first picture looks like it could be it but the design around the neck is different from the guy in the mask... still, pretty cool.

Angry fanboys might just nuke Cambridge if that were to happen XD

i wouldnt mind playing that Vergil fighting robots.

but than a legion of satisfied fist bumping fan girls would stand in their way.

That's the only reason. Why make a movie about a game that doesn't have anything about the games it is named from?
Not the only one but the main one, its more like a bad fanfic.

Top Bottom