• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think Dante did in hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
LordOfDarkness;109588 said:
I believe he returned, which is why we hear the bike sound. But none of that is clarified, so it could be anyone on the bike "but I believe it's Dante" ;)

That on the bike could be Trish coming to Dante's office and instead finding Dante, she finds Lucia. And they together goes to save Dante somehow.
But I still think that on the bike was Dante. But Devil May Cry 2 is non-canon, I think.

Hydralisk

Evolution complete
Dante proclaims he's going all the way to hell, having defeated the despair embodied on some outskirt plateau . Kills some demons, probably makes a mockery of the higher ranking devils, then returns to the shop.

Durante

Dead
It is perhaps after Argosax he believed that his father was in hell aswell since he did mention that he might have passed on into other dimension or he was in search of Vergil xD either that or he was searching for an alternative way to leave hell since the first one wouldn't work

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
The idea of dante training in hell seems awesome to me...
hopefully we'll find out in the next DMC if capcom consider this dmc canon (which I hope)

MrGore

He kicked ass till the demons managed to open another gate to earth and begged for him to leave that they won't ever try to get to earth again.

Devil Hunter John Joko

Kool626;171008 said:
nobody sed vergil im surpised. here wat i think
dante went deep in to hell 2 try and find vergil or lookin and and the end with the bike i think it was nero
could be possible.

I agree with this version.Dante never wanted Vergil to die, that's why he went to hell.To get him back...

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
ok, given the info released by capcom that nero is vergil's son, here's my theory. dante catches word that vergil did the sparda and bumped uglies with a human chick, went to go track vergil down and congratulate him him on finally getting some tail, then the demons attacked him so he had to fight for his right to party. lol as for the bike, it was dante. no question.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Sparda's rejected son;296701 said:
I think he got stuck in Hell, so we probably went through hell to find a way out. Maybe he 100% killed Mundus while he was there.

that would be a fun mission. lol

Devil Hunter John Joko

Crimson Chaos;296359 said:
ok, given the info released by capcom that nero is vergil's son, here's my theory. dante catches word that vergil did the sparda and bumped uglies with a human chick, went to go track vergil down and congratulate him him on finally getting some tail, then the demons attacked him so he had to fight for his right to party. lol as for the bike, it was dante. no question.

Nero is Vergil's son???...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom