• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think Dante did in hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Probably fed his demonic lust by killing more demons. ^^

Woah, I think this is the first time I posted in this forum. XD

Sparda™

To fight Argosax the Chaos. He then morphed into an unisex being called the Despair Embodied. Dante killed the demon, mounted on his bike and It is presumed he came back in the Human World.

Sparda™

Trish67;102259 said:
well ok....so lucia is in the office at the end why?

She's waiting for Dante to come. A bike sound is heard, and there It ends. It is left to the fans what happened next.

Brianmaycry

I think he just drived and probuably went up a hill until he went to earth. or he probuably went through the the top of hell.

The Joker

Why So Serious?
Due To God Of War 1-4 Good Things Happen Their. Ofcourse U Know Wut I Mean So Far :p J\K
Maybe He Kick Some Demons A** They R Much Their So Far
Or Just Wnt In Trip And Came Back

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I believe he returned, which is why we hear the bike sound. But none of that is clarified, so it could be anyone on the bike "but I believe it's Dante" ;)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I think the most logical thing would be that since the demonic world was laid open even though the ritual was incomplete; Dante went to investigate what supernatural phenomena had caused the early opening whereupon he would have had to dispel it (perhaps with force) beginning to seal the Demon world before making a hasty escape on his bike.
How's that for a theory?:cool:

Protagonist

He was banging some chicks?

------

He is still fighting demons, DMC4 Quote

(Dante has to fight against demons)

"This is what i live for!"

Kool626

Demon Slayer
nobody sed vergil im surpised. here wat i think
dante went deep in to hell 2 try and find vergil or lookin and and the end with the bike i think it was nero
could be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom