• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you guys want in Devil may Cry 6

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Keep in mind Even Dante struggled with Urizen. Had to upgrade himself first.
They can be made relevant without having them defeat the final boss.

As it stands, you can subtract Lady and Trish from the plot of 5 without changing anything really.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium
Lady's original concept was to be an older hunter that served as a mentor to young Dante before they made her a school girl.

so a potential DMC6 is a way to use that hook. She could be a mentor to a new cast.

@Lain had the idea of a special demon hunting task force in the reboot sequel thread i did years ago.

so having Lady lead one would be cool.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium
Bosses based off the Knights of the Round Table. These descriptions feel ideal for a boss fight.

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I actually think it would be cool if nico developed an exoskeleton and breakers that allowed her to be able to fight demons in the game , and be able to do things a human normally can't.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium
SENT2024001__Campana_Windowshades.jpg

cyborg soldiers like these new characters from Marvel might be a good counterpart to the supernatural characters of the main cast.

i dont mind demon experimentation by non-governmental groups but i rather governments lean towards robotics in order to combat demons.

Top Bottom