• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What did you dream last night?

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
I've had 2 dreams.

One was at school and me and our classmates get a testpaper at Musical Education :lol: that never happened.

In the second, I meet with Steve (Keaton) and he's helping me on the signatures :lol: awesome to meet someone from here.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Mine was kind of vague, but I think I had a dream about graduation this weekend. It was not a very good dream, as I recall.

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
I was a substitute soul reaper, i could do senkai and bankai and I was running around with Hitsugaya, Renji, Ichigo, Rukia and exorcising loads of hollows

loved that dream

The other was being at my prom and having a great time!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I've had dreams like this in the past, but I had a dream that I somehow knocked out one of my front teeth and I kept bleeding from it. IDK what it symbolizes, and my teeth are fine. XD

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I dreamed that I was on a trampoline and it was caged in with a lot of flying bees in there. I escaped and there was this women yelling a couple of yards away, because she had fallen in this cavern. As I tried to rescue here a disgusting muscle arm reached out and put a knife through her leg and pulled here down. She was now dangling by the knife and now the guy was slowly pulling her up as he chopped away at here legs as she screamed out in unimaginable pain. Her now lifeless torso was pulled into the hole withing the cavern and you could hear all kinds of crunching and growling and what sounded like someone throwing up. I don't know what that was all about. But the next thing I know it instantly changes into night and it's completely quiet. Next thing I know I'm pulled into the hole and the guy who killed the chick was getting ready to cut my face in half with an axe and then I woke up...

Thats not even the worse nightmare I've had either lol

Pantera Queen

The dream I had last night was like something out of a horror game!!!!

It started off with me and this guy(I think in the dream he was like my finance or something) driving in this car in this abandoned street.Then we got caught by the police and they threw us into this scary looking mansion that had monsters similar to the Lickers from RE2. There were old guns and shotguns on the ground as well as some ammo for them.We were shooting at the monsters.Then we came into this room and this Jill Valentine looking woman who was mutated looking. Gosh!!!!! I woke up screaming!!!!!!

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i had a dream that i was in spain and i met people from the forum and they were kamen , slayer , and lod , and we all played halo 3 online and eat ice-cream in the sun but then the ice cream started to melt and then i saw a symbol in the melted ice-cream and then i looked up to the sun which was blossoming and then it went black and i shouted for slayer , kamen and lod , no-one returned and it was still dark and all i heard was the ice-cream playing its deadly tune and run and run to the open fields and saw flowers that were in mid blossoming and then the lights were turned on again and i saw my friends on the floor crying as there was a women dead was wearing a dress ... then woke up and thought to myself wow just like i was in a video game which i cant complete ..... dont worry im study dreams and i know this is a one off as normally i dream of nothing but open fields

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
My Dream was really unbelievable,

There were me, Zhao Yun, Yukimura Sanada, The King of the Kingdom which we had there.
This King wanted to kill Zhao Yun two times or more, and I was always keeping my eyes open on "Zhao Yun".
In a battle, we (Zhao Yun, Yukimura Sanada and me) were Fighting Fiercely as the King had beaten "Zhao Yun" then, I shouted "ZHAO YUN, ZHAO YUN..Noooo"
then I Decided to kill this bad guy but I was Prevented by "Yukimura".
he said to me "No, Don't Kill him..don't forget that he is a bad guy..u will be killed if u try to kill him".....
and then, "Yukimura" Took me and got Run and Run by there was a wall that was blocked our way.
then This King was Running Towards us, Yukimura was defending me.
then His Head was Thrown away and he got slaughterd by the King's Sword......I shouted "Noooooooooooooo, THATS ENOUGH".
The king had to take me to the castle, then i found "Zhao Yun" there..he was on the ground. (I thought that Zhao Yun was Dead)
the King Threw me Towards "Zhao Yun"
and I listened Zhao Yun's voice ...he said softly "H .e....y, m..y l.a.d.y"....I said "ZHAO YUN, U R ALIVE?"....the King said to me "c'mon get this Zhao Yun and go away with him" he replied "LIVE WITH HIM IN PEACE".
Zhao Yun looked to me and gave me a big Hug..
----------------------------------------------------------------
o_O i think my dream was too long, wasn't it?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
My dream was the usual thing, me, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai and John Petrucci all up on stage at the Tokyo G3 tour playing infront of a massive crowd for hours on end, going through the entire Dream Theater and Liquid Tension Experiment discography as well as all their solo stuff.

I love my dreams. :lol:

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
I woke up a few hours ago, and now am posting about what i seen. Dante and Vergil were fighting against Doppelganger and Nelo Angelo. And it's weird because NA and Vergil are the same people, but yeah, well, that is what i seen. I don't control those dreams.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
I dreamt i was a mafia boss o_O
My subordinates were my closest friends and we all had weird powers like from Hitman Reborn... I guess that`s what you get after watching 20 eps per day... wtf.

Top Bottom