• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What charecter are you crushing on?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
okay if you guys must know....
DMC- Dante, Trish, and Nevan
Kingdom Hearts-Riku. axel and Namine
final fantasy-squall, cloud and reno
anime-carrot from sroccer hunters, and eriko and himjei from girls high.
actors- johnny depp, drew barrymore and angelina jolie
there's also a another clebrity i have a slighht crush on but if you wanna know you'll have to PM with a guess.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Hm, there's some odd crushes here. I'll probably stay single the rest of my life because I never fancy real people XD

my list is too long and i may take hurs to finish and people may find me silly for the list but who cares about what people says.

video games:

resident evil: Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine, Claire Redfield, Rebecca Chambers, Barry Burton, Billy Coen, Brad Vickers, Mikhail Victor.

metal gear solid: big boss, solid snake, liquid snake, otacon, Nastasha Romanenko, Mei Ling, Vulcan Raven, Meryl Silverburgh, Gray Fox, raiden.

devil may cry: Dante, Vergil, Lady, Trish.

final fantasy: Genesis.

prince of persia: the prince
anime:

bleach: byakuya Kuchiki, Ichigo Kurosaki, Kisuke Urahara, rukia Kuchiki, Zaraki Kenpachi, Kyouraku Shunsui, Kusajishi Yachiru, Ukitake Juushiro.

Seirei No Moribito: Balsa.

d.gray-man: Allen Walker, Yu Kanda, Lavi, Arystar Krory, Cross Marian.

Ouran High School Host Club: Haruhi Fujioka, Tamaki Suou, Kyoya Ootori, Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin, Mitsukuni Haninozuka, Takashi Morinozuka.

actors:

sylvester stallone, Dwayne Johnson, nicole kidman, Meg Ryan, Jorja Fox, gackt.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
Dante Aseroth;115758 said:
Nina and Anna Williams, Asuka Kazama, Christie Monteiro and Ling Xiaoyu from Tekken, and also Lady & Trish from Devil May Cry....And also Gloria...o_O...And also...Never mind!:D

he took everything i was thinking :(

NerosDevil;116444 said:
Well when you put a LIST of people you fancy in real life and put your father unless it was some typo; thats the way it looks.

i put my father in that list becuse i admire him and the same thing goes to my friend i see them as great leaders

becuse the word crush has a lot of meanings and one of them is admire well that is what i learned

Sparda™

NerosDevil;116497 said:
Crush generally means to fancy someone; sorry must have taken it wrong.

Well, someone normal wouldn't post that he loves his dad in an incest way - not at least in a worldwide scale such an Internet forum.

Words have many meanings. It depends which ones you take under consideration first or which of those meanings has drummed your ears more.

Devil Hunter 95;116389 said:
he took everything i was thinking :(

Dream, boy! :lol:

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
ALL FEMALE List

Anime: Android 18, Faye Valentine, Misa Amane, Rangiku Matsumoto, Orihime Inoue,

Games: Lady, Trish, Chun-Li, Morrigan Aensland, Mai Shiranui, Anna and Nina Williams,

RannaBebop

Oh god i have soo many and i knoes im gonna sound like a fangirl but oh wells... (DMC)Dante (Bleach)Grimmjow Kensei Aizen Ichigo Renji Shuuhei (Eureka 7)Holland (Cowboy Bebop)Spike (Death Note)L Light (Naruto)Kakashi
(FF) Vincent Valentine Reno (Trigun)Vash (Hellsing)Alucard ...ok im going to stop know or this list will never end lol

Top Bottom