• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What charecter are you crushing on?

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
It seems silly but is there a videogame, anime character, actor or something you have a crush on?:lol:

I will admit to liking Rei Ayanami frum Evangelion.^_^

How about you?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante, Vergil, Lady, Trish, Eva, Sparda = human form *Toni Silverstrike = character I helped design with a pal for a fic* Venom, coz that is hot for me ;)

Janny

Dines with dementia
I'll probably come off as a fangirl by posting this, but since most of you guys don't even live on the same continent as me, there are slim chances for me to meet any of you and get embarrassed :lol:

From video games: Dante, Nero, Vergil (DMC), Henry (Silent Hill 4), almost any guy from FF XIII Versus
From anime: Lulu (Code Geass), Ulquiorra (Bleach), L, Light (Death Note), Tamaki, Hika-chan, Kao-chan, Kyoya (Ouran Host Club)...

I'm sure there are more, but I've embarrassed myself enough already. Yeah, I'm a freak... >_<

Sparda™

Nina and Anna Williams, Asuka Kazama, Christie Monteiro and Ling Xiaoyu from Tekken, and also Lady & Trish from Devil May Cry....And also Gloria...o_O...And also...Never mind!:D

Koemi

half-breed
Video games: Dante, Zhuge Liang & Jiang Wei (DW series), Riku (KH series)

Anime: Nausicaa (the Valley of the Wind), Haku the dragon (Spirited away)
Movie: Viggo Montensen

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Janny;115757 said:
I'll probably come off as a fangirl by posting this, but since most of you guys don't even live on the same continent as me, there are slim chances for me to meet any of you and get embarrassed :lol:

From video games: Dante, Nero, Vergil (DMC), Henry (Silent Hill 4), almost any guy from FF XIII Versus
From anime: Lulu (Code Geass), Ulquiorra (Bleach), L, Light (Death Note), Tamaki, Hika-chan, Kao-chan, Kyoya (Ouran Host Club)...

I'm sure there are more, but I've embarrassed myself enough already. Yeah, I'm a freak... >_<

Whats so sad? I'll admit that 95% of the people I've fancied have been from games or anime 0_o Hell of alot more hotter than real people XD

Janny

Dines with dementia
^ Haha, agreed, but try saying that to your friends and they're bound to give you one of those what-the-fudge faces :lol:

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Janny;115776 said:
^ Haha, agreed, but try saying that to your friends and they're bound to give you one of those what-the-fudge faces :lol:

I always get the "Get a life and fancy real people blahblahblah" when it's more rare I fancy real people than a dog doesn't bark. Unless someone wants to look and act perfect like a game charcter then screw you XD I prefer pixels.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
When I was younger, I had such a crush on Dontalleo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Gambit from X-Men. :lol: Anyway, my list is as follows:

Video Games: Many of the Resident Evil guys, excluding Steve, Alfred, Salazar, and Saddler, Dante and Vergil (naturally ;)), Balthier from Final Fantasy XII, Auron from FFX, and Riku from Kingdom Hearts (for which I am pretty sure I am going to the Special Hell :lol:).
TV/Movies: Heath Ledger's Joker (I know, I'm weird), Mal and Wash from Firefly/Serenity, JD from Scrubs, The Doctor and Jack Harkness from Doctor Who/Torchwood (of course), the USBCS from Resident Evil: Apocalypse (they were all damn sexy XD), Ford Prefect and Zaphod Beeblebrox from Hitchhiker's Guide.
Anime/Animation: Sokka and Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender (again, Special Hell), Vash the Stampede from Trigun, Chichiri from Fushigi Yuugi, Batou from Ghost in the Shell, Folken from Escaflowne

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Female game crushes: Aya Brea (Parasite Eve), Yuna (Final Fantasy X) Mei Ling (Metal Gear Solid) Samus (Metroid) Lucca (Chrono Trigger) Fran (Final Fantasy 12)

Male game crushes: Dante & Nero (DMC) Big Boss (Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater) Serge (Chrono Cross) Vincent Valentine & Reno (Final Fantasy 7)

Female Anime crush: Seras Victoria all the way lol. (Hellsing) and Orihime (BLEACH)

Male Anime crush: Alucard (Hellsing) Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist) Vash The Stampede (Trigun)

That's about it. Lol. :3

Saix

Devil's Advocate
Oh this is gunna be bad...

VGs: Master Chief (Halo), Dante (DMC), Violet/Lee (Tekken), Link (Zelda), Marth and Roy (Fire Emblem)...

Anime: Tsuzuki, Hisoka, Muraki (Yami no Matsuei), Trunks, Goku (DBZ), Irvine (Zoids), Trowa (Gundam), The boys from Gundam Seed...

I have lots obviously

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Aya and Maya Natsume(Tenjou Tenge), Bunshichi Tawara(Tenjou Tenge), Guts(Berserk), Unohana(Bleach), Halibel(Bleach) and Chouji(Naruto obviously and yeah I dig the big guys got a problem with it XD).

Top Bottom