• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

made me rethink my time hating twilight and how much of it was not liking the book or just hating the fact that every girl in my high school liked it.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I just got back from The Incredibles 2 and it was just right. The cast is exactly how I remember them the story doesn't try to be overly epic, it doesn't try to stick out in the new superhero happy world of movies, and it's every bit as charming as I remember the first one to be. When you get down to it it's just a story about family, it's what it does best and it's what made the original one of the best superhero movies around. It didn't exceed expectations, it didn't disappoint, it was just right.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ajin: Demi-human.

I almost skipped past this series (I fell asleep 10 minutes into the first episode v_v) but picked up again and am kinda miffed that the premise for my second book is basically the plot for this anime.
I'm also only watching it because of Kei.
I mean, Mr.Bosch, we gotta stop meeting like this, man. I hear your voice and think 'omg I've gone bananas' but then I'm not and it's just... stop it.

Aisen66

i was watching hunter hunter on toonami saturday nights at 1 am but i missed too many episodes one day i,ll find it again my favorites were kerapika and hisoka gon,s aunt was real cute

RedNether

"Sorry, but I don't lose."
Premium
I don't know if the Prey - Mooncrash DLC is worth the price of admission at 20$. because from what I've seen in Markiplier's playthrough, I'm honestly not impressed.

Aisen66

i watched dracula with gary oldman and keanu reeves we had tea and strumpets for lunch hahaha anyhow it was a really good movie i understood everything better than last time i saw it and is better than dracula untold then i watched timecop:cool:

Top Bottom