• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
People exploring abandoned oil rigs and ships, i love watching places from the past explored too like ww2 bunkers and nato bases and more.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Recently rewatched Final Fantasy Unlimited. First time in Japanese, and it's been a few years since I last watched it. Yeah, it's pretty terrible, but it became something of a comfort show back in 2010/2011, so I tend to return to it now and again when I'm feeling sad, anxious, overwhelmed, or what-have-you.

blackblur187

Recently rewatched Final Fantasy Unlimited. First time in Japanese, and it's been a few years since I last watched it. Yeah, it's pretty terrible, but it became something of a comfort show back in 2010/2011, so I tend to return to it now and again when I'm feeling sad, anxious, overwhelmed, or what-have-you.
Still to this day, advent children complete is the best animated final fantasy there is out there.

unlimited was ****ing dogshit and pretty much recyled plotpoints for almost every episode and hoo boy maybe its all for the best like so many adv dvds its out of ****ing print.

Top Bottom