• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Taramafor

I'm thinking it would be wiser to read my posts properly instead of assuming and pretending you're a white knight when it's all a "personal attack".

You know who you are, if you're reading. Knock it off. And read that post in the other topic if you are reading this. CAREFULLY.

I cum to danger. So when I say "Danger" then you better take heed. I really do get off on danger. Legit. So if I say danger then how much danger do you think there is? I don't speak from fear. I speak from knowledge. I know the difference.

Understood?

Edit: I misread the title. I thought this was the "What are you thinking right now" topic. My bad.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
No matter how many years pass, I always find myself coming back to this video whenever I see a movie that involves music and fails at it spectacularly - this time being the embarrassing failure that is Joker 2.

Kaori

The Strange Door and The Raven are a lot alike. Maybe the former is a partial remake, because Boris Karloff is in both films.

Top Bottom