• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium

It says it all when we have a wise man working as a comedian, and a clown installed as our Prime Minister. :unsure:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Not sure if it is your kind of game, but as a metal gear fan it is a terrible game.

U may be okay with it, but everyone i know and from the former mgs forum i was on all hated it lol
im not interested in playing it but was curious about that Youtuber's thoughts. He did a retrospective on Metal Gear games that i listened to at work.

im more story driven as a gamer and its premise wasnt that compelling to me. Maybe if it was dlc or packaged with the Definitive edition of 5.

currently-

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
U may be okay with it, but everyone i know and from the former mgs forum i was on all hated it lol
Yeah, it really didn't help that it was the first Metal Gear thing since MGSV that Konami made - especially right after the Konami/Kojima fallout. It really felt like a slap in the face to the fans.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
After playing the FF16 Demo, I was curious about the fact that these sound like genuine British voice actors so I looked it up and sure enough...

Top Bottom