• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Watched Outside the Wire last night. Wasn't awesome...a bit too obvious in many places and thin on plot.

Currently watching A Call To Spy. It's absolutely brilliant - really, really enjoying it

berto

I Saw the Devil
I just finished the color out of space with Nick Cage. Well, that was something else.
I’ll be marathoninng the DC movies for the next 2 days, now. Started with MoS, which I’ll finish tomorrow. Immediately after, if time allows, I’ll be watching the ultimate cut of BvS. And, finally, after I get back from work, I’ll give JL(2017) another viewing before the premier of the Snyder Cut.
Please god. Diosito santo. Don’t let the servers crash or something like that.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Lol, even fake conservatives like Shapiro can no longer ignore anti-white hatred because it's officially gone mainstream.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Saw The Falcon and the Winter Soldier today (first episode). Hasn't grabbed me like WandaVision did, but I suppose it is completely different so I'm giving it a chance and looking forward to next week's episode.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Saw The Falcon and the Winter Soldier today (first episode). Hasn't grabbed me like WandaVision did, but I suppose it is completely different so I'm giving it a chance and looking forward to next week's episode.
I think it's gonna be the safe one of the Disney+ shows.

Top Bottom