• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Arrow season 5, its much better than I thought it would be. I skipped seasons 3 and 4 because according to pretty much everyone they were bad, but season 5 is as good as seasons 1 and 2 were (both of which were very good).

RedNether

"Sorry, but I don't lose."
Premium
I am disliking this already even more than I thought, and I am trying to give this a fair-shake.

P.S: Yes, I prefer canon better.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Back to "Darker Than Black". I swear all of the previous episodes were super serious, with maybe the odd, deadpan bit of humour. This last one with the overly-perfumed widow was just...weird. :cautious:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
K: Return of Kings. (I'll try to get back into Darker Than Black later, but my head's just not in it right now.)

I love the K series so frigging much. <3

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Watched the anime film "In This Corner Of The World".

image2.png

A war story that follows a young woman who gets married on the eve of WWII. Yeah...
But a seriously good film. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who likes a heartrending drama. :thumbsup:

RedNether

"Sorry, but I don't lose."
Premium
I do like how we're going full circle back into traditional fantasy, with the magical world integrated and incorporated into our mundane ground one rather than being a parallel version of Earth.

Top Bottom