• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
1st episode of Mindhunter on netflix, its a slow steady start but interesting.

I finished s4 of voltron, it's good but short.

2nd episode of once upon a time is corny but charming. It can't shake the rethread feel.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Blood Drive, devastated that Syfy cancelled it after 1 season (only on episode 10 in UK at min) as I thought it was great and really different from most other things on TV. Hoping someone else picks it up as Julian slink deserves his own spin off show he's that good.

justlexi

Beautiful Creature
I am currently trying to get some sleep by watching Amithyville: The Awakening on Youtube. Here's the link if you guys want to watch it as well. Good mor-night!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Got 7 or 8 episodes into Darker Than Black, but I think I'm just too fidgety right now to really get into it (which is a shame, since it's been pretty good so far). I'm giving Servamp another go (yet another anime I meant to continue with, but for some reason, didn't) so we'll see how that fares.

My bet's on it going well, because 1) There are only 12 episodes (at least on the site I'm watching it on) and 2) The plot is fairly straight-forward.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Dirk gently season 2 episode on google+.

It's american doctor who which i'm jealous of because i wanted to do that:'(

Top Bottom