• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I saw the first 4 episodes of Daredevil season 2 and I'm digging it all over again. I've been meaning to rewatch it from the beginning but now Im gonna just watch it out of order. Ds2 then Jess then Ds1.

I might mix in Stranger things and Tallejulah :angel: in btw.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I took my little sister to see Princess Mononoke in the theatres. She'd never seen it before. It was really something to see it on the big screen. I didn't know that Neil Gaiman handled the US version.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I don't care what anyone else says; giving out someone's personal name is doxing.

/watch?v=KQrlm2szAOE

----

Now, this pos scumbag is claiming that doxing is wrong all of a sudden.

/watch?v=VVpJwnfjsSc

/watch?v=z_9LcEzGsuM

You reap what you sow, #######.

Last edited:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well, the last thing I watched was The Secret Agent: Episode 2 on BBC iPlayer.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
/watch?v=sg0D1PpgCXs

08040446-transformers354688.ab94b306.jpg

Offendicons, roll out!

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
The Joker Game "Next Episode Previews". Interestingly, there exists two previews for each episode. One shows the focal characters of that episode in an unknown bar, talking cryptically about stuff that foreshadows the theme of that episode. The other is the generic clips of that episode with the title card. The former plays at the end of the prior episode and the latter you actually had to go onto the show's website to watch. I think that was a great compromise since Joker Game is such a plot heavy series.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Kamisama Kiss. Someone mentioned it to me like...a year ago, now? Anyway, since it features Kitsune, I figured it was worth checking out. Cute and funny so far.

Top Bottom