• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
... You ready for the greatest cosplayer of all time?!?!
Sorry no enlish sub titles or dubbing. For those wondering what movie this is, it's called City Hunter.
I love this movie so much. Too bad Jackie Chan himself isn't very fond of it.

Aurelius

I love this movie so much. Too bad Jackie Chan himself isn't very fond of it.

I actually haven't seen it yet but I'll pretty sure I can find it somewhere. I saw a .gif image on Facebook a while back and burst out laughing. Instantly, I jumped over to YouTube and found the clip.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
latest

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Can't use the "racism" argument with this guy... XD

Thank God for the few sane people left on this planet.

-----

-----

Last edited:

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Just watching RE 1 HD remaster walktrough (slightly to be sure that im not end locked in mine playtrough as often i have that and video walktroughs better help me than written ones)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Picking up The Seven Deadly Sins (anime) again, since I didn't watch it all (hubby picked it up while I was getting into Fairy Tail--I don't split my attention between anime very well).

Also just went through yet another Sengoku Basara binge last week. Owning the series has its perks. :tongue:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I just finished the first 4 episodes of the 100.

I saw the Mr. Robot "decoded" special on the plane once so ive been trying to find the show online.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Mr Robot is on Amazon only I think.

Just sitting in the cinema waiting to watch The Secret Life of Pets.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga
(Recently, my sister has been acting strangely)
Definitely not one I recommend to watch.
The cast is collectively a bunch of cardboard cutouts with some stock character water marinated over the front, the plot is locked down to the point where they can only end it 2 ways, and the actual plot device makes any character bonding null, since they're still stuck in the same situation regardless. 4/10

Top Bottom