• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just finished watching Blue Exorcist, again. The usual reasoning--husband decided after the fact that he wanted to watch it (thankfully, it wasn't right after finishing it, for once!)

I really, really want to watch Game of Thrones, but I need to finish the first book, beforehand. Otherwise, I'll get mixed up. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i was watching bob and margaret this morning. then, after season 1, i watched season 3 of recess because thats the best season imo. just finished watching ironman 3. now i'm going to watch the southpark movie

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Watched first episode of American Horror Story: Freakshow. Looks promising. Started Gotham and watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusade meanwhile.

KRSkull

Watching Ninja Turtles: The next mutation. Its pretty good and i am enjoying it. The only thing i don't like about it is the sound effect they add for the credit.

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
I'm trying to stream Spider-Man 2 (the old one, I mean). Sadly, my internet isn't cooperating. Just checked speedtest.net, and it's 7 MBps, when it should be around 30 MBps. Looks like the modem is messed up or something. Same thing happened with the same type of modem at my parents' house... so I guess they're sh*t.
Movie's nice so far, though. Better than The Amazing Spider-Man 1.

Top Bottom